Social Butterfly

TRUMP: GET YOUR OWN PARTY TO RUN IN 2020

Really Dude, you have destroyed the Republican party and good people in it.  So run on your own, as the party of Trump, and see how many votes you get.  Your "base" is basless.

On the bright side, you will have a lot of time to improve your golf swing at Miro Swampo Laguno in Florida which I 
understand is your new residence since New York hates you.  Hopefully, you dont cheat at your golf game like you do in elections.  

It would be nice for America to hear from you once in a while instead of a tweet. Are you afraid of a press confrences you actally cant control? Dont be a **bleep** man, speak to the people it is your job, Dude, and hiding behind a cell tweet is just cowardly and suspisious.

Goodbye,    and goodbye to your presidency. If things are screwed up, its becasuse you screwed them up  Man UPPP!

Honored Social Butterfly

TRUMP: GET YOUR OWN PARTY TO RUN IN 2020

Trump has his own party, it used to called the Republican Party. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Gruffstuff  wrote-Trump has his own party, it used to called the Republican Party.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It was too much like the Democrat party and didn`t make America great. The Republicans like our new  Republican party.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

The Republicans like our new  Republican party.

Well then ........... the Republicans like and support pure corruption, because under tRump that's what the Republican Party has become.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

Chasky wrote-Well then ........... the Republicans like and support pure corruption, because under tRump that's what the Republican Party has become.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You are mistaken the Obama corrupt Democrat party with the Republican party-Fast and Furious, IRS,VA, Benghazi, NSA,DOJ etc,etc.etc.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-Well then ........... the Republicans like and support pure corruption, because under tRump that's what the Republican Party has become.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You are mistaken the Obama corrupt Democrat party with the Republican party-Fast and Furious, IRS,VA, Benghazi, NSA,DOJ etc,etc.etc.

You should brush up on history. Historically, the Republican Party has had more indictments and criminal charges against their members than the Democratic Party has, by a very wide margin. You just can't win an argument against historic facts. You can deny historical facts but you just can't change them.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Chasky wrote-You should brush up on history. Historically, the Republican Party has had more indictments and criminal charges against their members than the Democratic Party has, by a very wide margin. You just can't win an argument against historic facts. You can deny historical facts but you just can't change them.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Obama administration was the most corrupt in recent history and if you want compare history facts ,I`m prepare to send a list . No doubt the 20 I will post will be denied by the Dems just like the 200 Trump`s accomplishment that I posted last week .However,like you said, You can deny historical facts but you can`t change them.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-You should brush up on history. Historically, the Republican Party has had more indictments and criminal charges against their members than the Democratic Party has, by a very wide margin. You just can't win an argument against historic facts. You can deny historical facts but you just can't change them.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Obama administration was the most corrupt in recent history and if you want compare history facts ,I`m prepare to send a list . No doubt the 20 I will post will be denied by the Dems just like the 200 Trump`s accomplishment that I posted last week .However,like you said, You can deny historical facts but you can`t change them.

I wasn't referring to made-up scandals. I was referring to actual history, the history of indictments served on members of the Democratic and the Republican Administrations.  Those indictments and convictions are in public records for all to see.  It's history and it can't be changed by some made-up list of supposed "scandals".  The Republican Party has had members indicted and prosecuted at a ten to one rate over Democrats in the past 40 to 50 years. History tells it all.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

Of the 200 things Trump did and were declared accomplishments by a radio host does not make them true, and well over 98% by fact are not true. I gave you one example. So lets see the 20 with facts to back them from what you know. Now tell us why the Reb. are not having any primary elections this year like the Dems? We do know Trump cancelled all Reb. primary elections because he will not allow anyone in the Reb. party to run but him. That is what Dictators do. Hitler did it. Why haven't we heard from Reb. how they are being denied the right to vote. Well no Reb. should be making any comments about the Dem primary election period. Go get your right to vote back from Trump.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

John wrote-Now tell us why the Reb. are not having any primary elections this year like the Dems? We do know Trump cancelled all Reb. primary elections because he will not allow anyone in the Reb. party to run but him.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------For the life of me ,I can`t remember Obama having a Democrat primary  for his 2 nd term. (2012) .Trump never cancelled any primary. All Republicans know it would be a waste of time and money running against the most sucessful President since Reagan.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

John wrote-Now tell us why the Reb. are not having any primary elections this year like the Dems? We do know Trump cancelled all Reb. primary elections because he will not allow anyone in the Reb. party to run but him.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------For the life of me ,I can`t remember Obama having a Democrat primary  for his 2 nd term. (2012) .Trump never cancelled any primary. All Republicans know it would be a waste of time and money running against the most sucessful President since Reagan.

Well all parties have held primary elections for President until this year when Trump ordered the Reb. party to not hold them even though in some states that breaks the law. In my state the Reb. party announced that all delegates would be pledged to Trump no matter who was elected. That is how they got around the law.  Looks like some memory work is needed. There are 3 who have filed to run against Trump in the primary this year. Now all can see how a person takes over elections to become Dicator, and the enablers do not even understand what is happening to them.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

John wrote-Well all parties have held primary elections for President until this year when Trump ordered the Reb. party to not hold them even though in some states that breaks the law. In my state the Reb. party announced that all delegates would be pledged to Trump no matter who was elected. That is how they got around the law.  Looks like some memory work is needed. There are 3 who have filed to run against Trump in the primary this year. Now all can see how a person takes over elections to become Dicator, and the enablers do not even understand what is happening to them.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do you think realistically any Repubican who runs against Trump would have a chance?----

Democrat Darcy Richardson suspended his bid for the nomination on April 28, 2012. He still appeared on the ballot in Texas and was an eligible write-in candidate in California after suspending his campaign.[15]

Four states canceled their respective Democratic primaries altogether, citing Obama being the only candidate to qualify on their respective ballot: Connecticut,[16] Delaware,[17] New York,[18] and Virginia.[19]

Despite the limited opposition and ultimately receiving 100% of the pledged delegates, Obama's total percentage of the national popular primary vote was the lowest of any incumbent since the contested 1992 election when George H. W. Bush was challenged by Pat Buchanan.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

John wrote-Well all parties have held primary elections for President until this year when Trump ordered the Reb. party to not hold them even though in some states that breaks the law. In my state the Reb. party announced that all delegates would be pledged to Trump no matter who was elected. That is how they got around the law.  Looks like some memory work is needed. There are 3 who have filed to run against Trump in the primary this year. Now all can see how a person takes over elections to become Dicator, and the enablers do not even understand what is happening to them.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do you think realistically any Repubican who runs against Trump would have a chance?----

Democrat Darcy Richardson suspended his bid for the nomination on April 28, 2012. He still appeared on the ballot in Texas and was an eligible write-in candidate in California after suspending his campaign.[15]

Four states canceled their respective Democratic primaries altogether, citing Obama being the only candidate to qualify on their respective ballot: Connecticut,[16] Delaware,[17] New York,[18] and Virginia.[19]

Despite the limited opposition and ultimately receiving 100% of the pledged delegates, Obama's total percentage of the national popular primary vote was the lowest of any incumbent since the contested 1992 election when George H. W. Bush was challenged by Pat Buchanan.

1. Yes but that is not the point. Anyone who wants to run for President can if they follow the rules. The Reb. had about 16 in the race 4 years ago. Only a Dictator can suspend elections like Trump did with the Reb. Primary. Trump was afraid he would get beaten in some of them, and might not be nominated by the Reb. again. There are 3 who think they can win, and that they are better than him. Trump agrees with them so he cancelled the election.

2. You have no understanding of what Darcy did on his own and what took place with Trump.

3. When no one else files or does not qualify to be on the ballot there is no reason to hold a Primary and in many states the Party pays for the election so that is not uncommon. You do not understand the process.

4. No one cares what a persons vote total was and you are trying to use this as a diversion to Dictator Trump cancelling the primary election for Reb. This was the first time it was ever done. Trumps next move will be to cancel the Nov. elections, and Trump has told us he would like to cancel them as he thinks he should get more time in Office. Once the Dictator gets full power they hold elections and win by over 80% of the vote. Look at Russia as an Example.

Well all can see the experts proved correct again about what they told us about the enablers.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The Republicans like our new  Republican party.

There's nothing new about what is going on in what used to be the Republican Party. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Gruffstuff wrote-Trump has his own party, it used to called the Republican Party.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh-I thought you admire the old Republican party(dead Elephant?) The new and improved Republicans gets things accomplished.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Certain postings lead me to believe that some live in a bizarre alternate reality.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Here's a partial list of Trump's biggest accomplishments as president.

• Most LIES ever told by a President
  • Most convicted FELONS in an Administration
  • Most accusation of sexual assault by any president
  • Most insults offered by a U.S. President
  • Dropped out of the TPP, leaving the door open for China to replace us
  • Most Cabinet members who resigned in the first 2.5 years
  • Biggest Love Affair with the ruthless, brutal dictator Kim Jong Un
  • Thanks to the Trump tax bill, over $1 Trillion added to the deficit, which is rapidly growing.
  • The National Debt exceeded $22 Trillion for the first time
  • No health care plan
  • No infrastructure plan
  • Most compliments of Vladimir Putin
  • Played more games of golf than any other President in history
  • Most attacks on our NATO allies from a U.S. President
  • Most attacks on the free press by a U.S. President
  • Most accusations of "Obstruction of Justice" by a President
  • Most attacks on the FBI by a President
  • Most attacks on the Justice Dept. by a President
  • Most attacks on the Judicial system by a President
  • Most subpoenas blocked by a U.S. President
  • Completely ignored massive Russian cyber-attacks on America
Honored Social Butterfly

• Critical wrote-Completely ignored massive Russian cyber-attacks on America---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And that would be Obama who stated such in 2016. 
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 7.49.54 PM.png

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Democrats dont discrimate, we have always given insurance to stupid people as well. 

Social Butterfly

I dont realize anything Bozo, till I see it on the house floor as a bill.

I hope they have a bill to protect stupid people, you would benifit immensly!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

I dont realize anything Bozo, till I see it on the house floor as a bill.

I hope they have a bill to protect stupid people, you would benifit immensly!

Do you mind saying who you posted this to?

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

let me search that, i belive it was an attachment to your text. I will get back  to you. 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

In referenc to Jimc91

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

In referenc to Jimc91

If you click on the 'quote' button (upper right hand corner) after you click the 'reply' button, it will show the post you are replying to. Hope this helps you.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

In referenc to Jimc91

If you click on the 'quote' button (upper right hand corner) after you click the 'reply' button, it will show the post you are replying to. Hope this helps you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It should help as I have been misquoted in which I have been credited for a demented  Dem who posted a bunch of goobly -gob.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

In referenc to Jimc91

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It should help as I have been misquoted in which I have been credited for a demented  Dem who posted a bunch of goobly -gob.

So who is the "Dem" you refer to?   Please quote the "goobly-gob".

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Chasky wrote-So who is the "Dem" you refer to?   Please quote the "goobly-gob".-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I would but don`t want to get a possible  24 hour ban again. It isn`t you,so relax in the comfort that there are liberal posters that post things more outrageous than what you post. The goobly-Gob is apparent to the right thinking posters who inhabit the board and the others are just plain gullible.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

PhilipT:    Hopefully, you dont cheat at your golf game like you do in elections. 

10 astonishing claims from the book detailing President Trump's cheating at golf

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/10-astonishing-claims-from-the-book-detailing-president-trumps-chea...

Honored Social Butterfly

I will answer Easy Ed's question as to what's screwed up.

• We have a president who's a pathological liar. Are you OK with that Ed?
  • We have a president who surrounded himself with convicted felons. Still OK with that Ed?
  • We have a president who insults people 24/7. I'm sure Ed has no problem with that.
  • We have a president who sends love letters to brutal North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.
  • We have a president who implements the policies of Vladimir Putin. I'm sure Ed is OK with that.
  • We have a president who started a Trade War, implemented tariffs, signed the LARGEST BUDGET in U.S. history.
  • We have no health insurance plan 
  • We have no infrastructure upgrades
  • We have the largest deficit in U.S. History and it's still growing rapidly
  • We have a president who was IMPEACHED because he has no respect for the RULE of LAW.
  • etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png