Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP FURIOUS - WOODWARD WROTE ABOVE HIS LEVEL

Message 1 of 11

@n566192l wrote:

Well the News Media reported, that the reading level of most Trump followers was about the 7th grade level. 

Ummm - that would make them TWICE as smart as Der Trumper - Hey, THAT's why the love him so - People who have had to suffer for their lack of education and ability their whole lives can now justifiably feel SUPERIOR TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! Wow - talk about an ego boost for a gaggle that disparately needs one!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

@n566192l wrote:

Phyllisc6781,

I love the reference to the Banana Republic.

@n566192l—Well! Thank you!!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

Phyllisc6781,

I love the reference to the Banana Republic.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@rker321 wrote:

I had to laugh  when I heard one of the latest  of Trump tweets.  TREASON!!!!  Yes he is correct, someone near him actually dared to criticize the Emperor.

I am wondering on how he think that the New York Times is going to disclose their source and how is he will make them do it.  
They put a phone number to please tell who it was that wrote the OPED  that is so funny  my funny bone is still hurting.

This Administration is actually become the entertainment of the year. and each and every day that it passes. it become even more traumatic by the hour.

We really need to end all of  this  I can't wait until the elections.

trump truly believes he is the dictator in a banana republic. Ironically, the closest anybody has come to treason is moron trump when he wondered aloud why anyone would think that Russia with meddle in our elections. Also, I would think that offering up United States citizens for interrogation by the Russian government is also a treasonous act as it would place American citizens in harm’s way, subjecting them to the whims of an enemy entity.

You are correct, rker—it is time to rid this country of the cancer known as trump!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

I had to laugh  when I heard one of the latest  of Trump tweets.  TREASON!!!!  Yes he is correct, someone near him actually dared to criticize the Emperor.

I am wondering on how he think that the New York Times is going to disclose their source and how is he will make them do it.  
They put a phone number to please tell who it was that wrote the OPED  that is so funny  my funny bone is still hurting.

This Administration is actually become the entertainment of the year. and each and every day that it passes. it become even more traumatic by the hour.

We really need to end all of  this  I can't wait until the elections.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

Just think the more Trump rants about the book, the more the sales will go up.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

Heard his reading and comprehension level was roughly 4th grade. Seems too high! Wonder who will read the book to him!

Oh wait! He doesn’t need to read it—we already know the strategy—deny all, blame it on others, declare “fake news,” and continue making a total fool of himself. His base  loves it because their hero is as stupid and demented as are they.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

The News Media even reported, Trump's reading level and comp comprehension

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

Well the News Media reported, that the reading level of most Trump followers was about the 7th grade level. 

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

@alferdpacker wrote:

Trump Furious That Woodward’s Book Is Written at Seventh-Grade Reading Level | The New Yorker 

Bahahaha, I knew it would be Borowitz just from the title of your thread. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors