Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 21 of 28

@n566192lsaid
Please act like the President and get things done.   Hurricane Florence is done enough, Trump should not add to the suffering.

We can always have hope because the damage has been heart breaking. I have a girlfriend in Charleston, S.C . They all need our prayers.

The darn thing is heading north so we may get some rain from it, but not like down south.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 28

Refer to the 2016 electoral college voting results map.  Available on the internet under that title.  Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina show up red

Puerto Rico gets to vote on federal stuff in the party primaries.  Puerto Rico has no electoral votes to cast because it is not a state.  Puerto Rico has no Senators to vote on because it is not a State.  Puerto Rico has a 'delegate' to the House of Representatives who may be allowed to participate in House Activities but may not vote in legislative actions. 

Donald John Trump won the electoral college vote in 2016. Puerto Rico's voting results in 2016 were meaningless and will be so again in 2018 and 2020 unless something changes to bring these people into full citizenship status. 

Having carefully watched the behavior of Donald John Trump since he was first mentioned as a potential candidate for POTUS, I personally conclude that he will do anything at all to achieve what he wants however he needs to .  AND will waste little time, if any at all, on what he judges does not help get him there.  I have called this man cynical among other things.   

The media interviewed an elected official from the red states prior to Florence making landfall.  He lauded the advance cooperation and preparation by Federal, State and Local Agencies. He lauded FEMA and all the ancillary disaster agency and business preparations.  He lauded the caring neighbor efforts throughout the communities likely to be affected.  Grass roots stuff....the American Way.  All of which could have been done in Puerto Rico when leadership was needed.  Why was it missing?  Virtually the entire Donald John Trump administration was nowhere to be seen.  Why was that?  Why the lies afterwards?  

I have my suspicions about that and I suspect you do too. Puerto Ricans are Americans. It would be nice if Americans would treat Americans like Americans.  I'd say it a different way, though.  

ALL the people who live in the Americas are Americans.  Some are United States of America Citizens. That includes Puerto Rican Americans.  They have Citizen's rights.

Take off your political blinders before November 6, 2018.  This one matters a whole bunch.  Given the difference the record shows, it truly is a matter of life and death.  The evidence in the record speaks for itself.  Your choices can fix what's wrong.  I sure hope you'd like to do that.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 28

I will really need a new spleen, if your post comes true. Please update me on the status thanks, Olderscout66. Nancy

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 28

After researching the IQs of his base, the Trump Team decided this time instead of paper towels, Der Trumper will throw those saran-wrap quality rain ponchos - much cheaper than towels, and his base will think the fact they are not intentionally one-use, it means lil donny really cares for them.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 28

237055_image.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 28
  • I just hope when Trump does visit the ravaged area left behind by hurricane Florence, he shows support. Let's face it, these Americans are going through enough, and need support from various levels of government. The visit should be about what needs to be done, how we are going to reach this goal, steps to improve the infrastructure. Etc. A time to pull together and help each other out. We all know the cameras will be rolling when Trump visit. Please act like the President and get things done. I hope someone else writes any speeches and Trump sticks to the plan. I fear his visit will do more harm then good. His tweets will have the same misinformation and untruths. Hurricane Florence is done enough, Trump should not add to the suffering
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 28

Probably just to check out the golf courses.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

TRUMP EXPECTED TO VISIT AREAS HIT BY HURRICANE

Message 28 of 28

By Chris Perez | New York Post

Oh LORD I'm just wondering what he'll take for the people this time that will be better than throwing towels at them?untitled.png  PAPER TOWELS.png

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors