Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
240
Views

240 Views
Message 1 of 28

Puerto Rico gets to vote on federal stuff in the party primaries.  Puerto Rico has no electoral votes to cast because it is not a state.  Puerto Rico has no Senators to vote on because it is not a State.  Puerto Rico has a 'delegate' to the House of Representatives who may be allowed to participate in House Activities but may not vote in legislative actions.....

 

trump pr here.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
240
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
0
Kudos
250
Views

250 Views
Message 2 of 28

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING

Who cares if trump shows up for another round of egotistical theatrics, acting like he cares...he doesn’t care and lacks empathy. Everyone would be better off if he just stayed away. 

He should try helping Puerto Rico first...

he sure fell on his face there. Then made it worse by lying about his efforts. 

trump continually sets new lows for human behavior. 


Puerto Rico needs a properly designed electric grid not designed by graft taking liberals. Why don't you get the liberals to fund such an effort? These tasks are NOT taken on by GOVERNMENT!


Wow, and I thought it was stupid when another rightie poster claimed that Chicago gang members are all Democrats. Really ... the electric grid was designed by liberals? I guarantee that no one on God's green earth knows the political affiliation of whoever designed the grid decades ago. How can you even type that with a straight face?

 

What ridiculous things will righties say next? Satan himself is registered as a Dem in hell? 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
250
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
1
Kudos
251
Views

251 Views
Message 3 of 28

@k397840k wrote:

Explain why the stockpile of water was left donated to help victims of Maria wasn't distributed to the ppl?  The mayor was ungrateful and treated Trump badly.  The media doesn't point out that Puerto Rico had major problems with infrastructure and electrical long before the hurricane.  Puerto Rico isn't even part of the U.S., so they were fortunate to receive help from us.  So tired of the racist moniker being used when the problems with Puerto Rico go deeper than that.


So tired of the viscious rightie response of blaming the victim. 

 

Every. Single. Time.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
251
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
261
Views

261 Views
Message 4 of 28

 

 

hurricane republican.jpg

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
261
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
314
Views

314 Views
Message 5 of 28

@MIseker wrote:

@k397840k wrote:

Explain why the stockpile of water was left donated to help victims of Maria wasn't distributed to the ppl?  The mayor was ungrateful and treated Trump badly.  The media doesn't point out that Puerto Rico had major problems with infrastructure and electrical long before the hurricane.  Puerto Rico isn't even part of the U.S., so they were fortunate to receive help from us.  So tired of the racist moniker being used when the problems with Puerto Rico go deeper than that.


 The water was tainted. Look it up for yourself. So what the island had poor infrastructure.. So does a lot of the bayou and appalachia, but thats not mentioned when we pump billions there. 

 

How about you tell us why PR should be treated as * less than * anyone else. All these PR bashing right wing posts are saying puerto ricans DONT DESERVE to live. Explain yourself. 


Just retuned from there. If you have a chance go to Puerto Rico, specifically San Juan, talk to the locals there. Common complaint from all of them being they have the most corrupt, crooked officials anywhere.  All relate horror stories about  misappropriated funds and goods which should have been directed towards rebuilding the distressed areas.

Knock off the charges about any on the right wanting people to die in the streets. Anyone with half a brain knows how ridiculous the false charge is.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
314
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
316
Views

316 Views
Message 6 of 28

@MIseker wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Not Sure What Trump Will Be Bringing to the Carolinas

 

But - Pence just hired all 10,000 of J. B. Hunts Tractor Trailer Trucks.........................

 

They are being loaded with signs as I type this post

 

Pence 2019.png

 

 

 

 

 


Is this another lie, like “Trump’s two thumbs up at the 9/11 memorial”????

Oh, for shame, all the fake posts.

 


Never heard of Trumps two thumbs up. So there once again was false outrage  in the right wing media about something that never happened. Or you are re riting history again by downplaying his idiot actions at the airport.


Check with one of your left-wing friends who post on this forum. Check out the topic Trump at the 911 Memorial.

A hotally false post!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
316
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
338
Views

338 Views
Message 7 of 28

@MIseker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

After researching the IQs of his base, the Trump Team decided this time instead of paper towels, Der Trumper will throw those saran-wrap quality rain ponchos - much cheaper than towels, and his base will think the fact they are not intentionally one-use, it means lil donny really cares for them.


I assume you did most of your research (as in the past) using Mad Magazine as your source of information?


Yes. As do you and Trump for polling data and keeping up with Mueller.


I didn't realize that you spoke for Scout? Should I post to you directly when addressing Scout?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
338
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
350
Views

350 Views
Message 8 of 28

@k397840k wrote:

Explain why the stockpile of water was left donated to help victims of Maria wasn't distributed to the ppl?  The mayor was ungrateful and treated Trump badly.  The media doesn't point out that Puerto Rico had major problems with infrastructure and electrical long before the hurricane.  Puerto Rico isn't even part of the U.S., so they were fortunate to receive help from us.  So tired of the racist moniker being used when the problems with Puerto Rico go deeper than that.


 The water was tainted. Look it up for yourself. So what the island had poor infrastructure.. So does a lot of the bayou and appalachia, but thats not mentioned when we pump billions there. 

 

How about you tell us why PR should be treated as * less than * anyone else. All these PR bashing right wing posts are saying puerto ricans DONT DESERVE to live. Explain yourself. 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
350
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
361
Views

361 Views
Message 9 of 28

@fangoh45 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Not Sure What Trump Will Be Bringing to the Carolinas

 

But - Pence just hired all 10,000 of J. B. Hunts Tractor Trailer Trucks.........................

 

They are being loaded with signs as I type this post

 

Pence 2019.png

 

 

 

 

 


Is this another lie, like “Trump’s two thumbs up at the 9/11 memorial”????

Oh, for shame, all the fake posts.

 


Never heard of Trumps two thumbs up. So there once again was false outrage  in the right wing media about something that never happened. Or you are re riting history again by downplaying his idiot actions at the airport.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
361
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
366
Views

366 Views
Message 10 of 28

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

After researching the IQs of his base, the Trump Team decided this time instead of paper towels, Der Trumper will throw those saran-wrap quality rain ponchos - much cheaper than towels, and his base will think the fact they are not intentionally one-use, it means lil donny really cares for them.


I assume you did most of your research (as in the past) using Mad Magazine as your source of information?


Yes. As do you and Trump for polling data and keeping up with Mueller.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
366
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit