Honored Social Butterfly

TRUMP DOING COMMERCIALS FROM OVAL OFFICE

From Business Insider .....

Trump posts photo of himself grinning alongside Goya products in the Oval Office, as critics accuse Ivanka Trump of violating ethics rules for promoting the company's beans ....

trump advertising goya.png

While America is suffering from a massive pandemic and its economy is in ruins, Trump decides to do commercials for products whose CEOs worship him ......

Well, at least he's not doing sacrilegious photo-ops with a Bible!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Silver Conversationalist

The overwhelming majority of people who buy Goya are Latinos. Latinos are not big fans of the Trumps (to put it mildly). Trump and Ivanka shilling for Goya is not a brilliant move.

Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.
Donald Trump
Honored Social Butterfly

Considering all the messes he is causing, how does he have TIME for this stuff?

Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

Between watching cartoons and fabricating conspiracy stories!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

I'm certain any and all of his advisors know they work a tireless job attempting to inform him of how to comport himself.

No one's even been able to convince him to keep his golf promise of how he will spend HIS time serving the country.

When he leaves the WH he'll have plenty of time for "stuff".  I see him stepping in to take the mantle from Rush.  It's going to be great.

Re his hair?  He's his own sculpted monument.  He positively glows!   

Honored Social Butterfly

lol!!!

That’s why they call it the “Bully pulpit” ...

The liberal loons constantly refer to him as a bully so he may as well use his right to the access.  i love it.  Does that make me a bully too?

Well I admit I am one of the “deplorables” that Hillary like to talk about...

You guys are just TOO FUNNY!

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

That’s why they call it the “Bully pulpit” ...

This, its definition:

a public office or position of authority that provides its occupant with an outstanding opportunity to speak out on any issue.

may as well use his right to the access.  i love it.  Does that make me a bully too?

No it does not.  Even though you love it, that's not for you.  You have no "pulpit" position of authority.  Opportunity others (run of the mill bullies) use to inflict bully tactics are shunned in civil society.  From a young age.  Persons missing the boat all the way into adulthood are often associated, just as Hillary called it.  But that's just one word.  

Well I admit I am one of the “deplorables”

I think you could easily provide examples of the many ways and wonders of rumpadoodles bully expertise you find to love. 

You guys are just TOO FUNNY! 

Hey, I'm ready to laugh any time.

Honored Social Butterfly

Jim said "Does that make me a bully too?"
Yes because you support another one.
Esteemed Social Butterfly

@myexper wrote:

Well, at least he's not doing sacrilegious photo-ops with a Bible!!!

Agreed.  That was sad.  He looked like he was selling a box of cereal.

IMPOTUS+Bible.jpeg

Trump_and_Bible_-_St_Johns.jpg

Trump-St.-John-Bible-Getty.jpg

And he forgot what the cereal was.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Not to get off topic, but has anyone else noticed that IMPOTUS's hair seems a little pouffier lately?  Do you think he's using a new mousse? 👱‍♂️

😂

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch wrote:

Not to get off topic, but has anyone else noticed that IMPOTUS's hair seems a little pouffier lately?  Do you think he's using a new mousse? 👱‍♂️

😂

Naw ... I think a rodent got trapped in it.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump is hiring back felons he had to pardon to keep from talking. Now he is doing this sort of unethical behavior. Tell me again what he meant about draining the swamp?

Honored Social Butterfly

Don't forget the fact that Trump has been advertising/promoting his hotels and golf courses for the past four years. Until Covid-19 arrived on the scene, Trump was rarely in the White House.

Regular Social Butterfly

As usual a ridiculous attack against the president and now his daughter for doing the right thing. It's about time that we started sticking up for right against wrong and that's exactly what they're doing!

Kudos to the both of them.

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Social Butterfly

Critical that they do informercials in a time when America is in crisis. Instead of facing the crisis, deflect to latin products for support, by all means.

That should help his dismal ratings for sure.

Nice damage control from his brilliant staff.

Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

As usual a ridiculous attack against the president and now his daughter for doing the right thing.

Ethics violations are NOT THE RIGHT THING!!!

It's about time that we started sticking up for right against wrong and that's exactly what they're doing!

No ..... What they're doing IS WRONG.

The Office of President is not to be used to promote products!!!

Kudos to the both of them.

That would be in line with what Trump said of his supporters:

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" ....."It's, like, incredible."

Yes Donnie .... it is indeed "incredible".
And we see it here in this very forum everyday!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

trump, his family, and administration have no scruples, morals, or sense of respect...for other people, protocols, or laws and regulations. 
Way past time for them to leave...and for senate repubs to regain their souls and self respect...however, neither will be happening anytime soon!

Honored Social Butterfly

can you say major conflict of issues??? OOOOPS!!!! But this is how the criminal in Chief operates so nothing new, LOL.
Honored Social Butterfly

sunluvngal: As usual a ridiculous attack against the president and now his daughter for doing the right thing.

I expect our President to be taking care of the business of this country, not hawking cans of beans. He is not only the most inept president in our history, he's lazy.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum wrote:

sunluvngal: As usual a ridiculous attack against the president and now his daughter for doing the right thing.

I expect our President to be taking care of the business of this country, not hawking cans of beans. He is not only the most inept president in our history, he's lazy.

He's his own commercial for a failed product.  Every single day.  Ivanka's endorsement doesn't mean anything anymore.

Honored Social Butterfly

Oceanflower posted..

He's his own commercial for a failed product. Every single day. Ivanka's endorsement doesn't mean anything anymore.

=================================================

"a failed product" That does not hold water! I think you know that.

"Ivanka's endorsement doesn't mean anything anymore." Can you please provide your source for that statement?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Oceanflower posted..

He's his own commercial for a failed product

===================================================
"failed product" not!

COVA beans ...look it up and see what a success it is! The founder has been to the WH under Obama and Trump.

Want to try again?
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Oceanflower posted..

He's his own commercial for a failed product

===================================================
"failed product" not!

COVA beans ...look it up and see what a success it is! The founder has been to the WH under Obama and Trump.

Want to try again?

The "failed product" was Trump KidBoy2 .... want to try again?

Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Oceanflower posted..

No I don't know that.  His presidency is crumbling.  Super fast.  Lots of people say so.  

"Ivanka's endorsement doesn't mean anything anymore." Can you please provide your source for that statement?

She's just to goofy to "hold water".  She's been nothing but a wall flower, except when she get's to sit on her daddy's knee.  She obviously has no 'advice' to give, as is her job these days.  So...beans it is!!!  What better source do you need.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Oceanflower posted..

She's just to goofy to "hold water". She's been nothing but a wall flower, except when she get's to sit on her daddy's knee. She obviously has no 'advice' to give, as is her job these days. So...beans it is!!! What better source do you need.

=================================================================

"What better source do you need."

A reliable one..not your hateful rant!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 

Try this one: senior advisor to the President of the United States...hawking a can of beans from the White House. 
Do you honestly approve of that?

Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Oceanflower posted..

He's his own commercial for a failed product. Every single day. Ivanka's endorsement doesn't mean anything anymore.

=================================================

The fact that NOBODY has asked for her endorsement Kidboy2!!!

And I'll bet that the CEO of her bean commercial will be wishing that she never made her unsolicited commercial!

Honored Social Butterfly

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

He's his own commercial for a failed product.  Every single day.  Ivanka's endorsement doesn't mean anything anymore.

But, but, but ......  Ivanka is an experienced hand bag designer.  And now she is a pitch person for canned beans. And she is (LOL) daddy's appointed senior adviser.

A product endorsement from Trump or his family is a kiss of death for that product!

Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal   Actually  I didn't find it ridiculous at all I found it hilarious  it remined me of the Apprentice   but in honor of Ivanka and Donald  I cooked yesterday our most known Cuban dish.   Black  beans and rice. Actually, for those Americans that don't know it.
Bush's  black beans are as good as Goyas, but they do season more which elevate the price to over 1.00 per can. but if you buy Bush's black beans and saute onions, garlic and green pepper, you will have actually a much better product for your Black beans and rice. 
We Cubans know how to cook our food.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

Roxanna35:  saute onions, garlic and green pepper, you will have actually a much better product for your Black beans and rice. 

What else is in it?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png