Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP DISCOVERS THE FRIST AMMENDMENT

Message 1 of 6

rk9152: 

How do you see China involved in Sen. Bill Frist's amendment or whatever this is about?

I'm saying this kindly.............maybe a bit of due diligence would help before commenting?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@rker321 wrote:

China  if you are listening, !!!!!! bring us the Trumps tax returns and we will show you how much we like you (not)!!!!!

How do you see China involved in Sen. Bill Frist's amendment or whatever this is about?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

China  if you are listening, !!!!!! bring us the Trumps tax returns and we will show you how much we like you (not)!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@rker321 wrote:

I am now again laughing very hard at this so called President. all of a sudden the doesn't like  Feacebook

I wonder now if all his followers will leave Facebook, what a pleasure,!!! I am all for that, wish them well they can form their own website. and congratulate each other.

I guess he also is somewhat upset that now perhaps Infowars will not be able to manipulate people on Facebook to whatever Trump wants them to believe.

I guess now that having a 1st amendment is not so bad, he should have defende it before. 

Too bad he doesn’t know that Facebook doesn’t have to follow the First Amendment.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Trump has already told border patrol agents to simply stop admitting refugees requesting asylum and tell them and the judges that question the action "there's no more room". So now there's at least 11 times where Cadet Bonespurs has sought to subvert justice and the Constitution.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

TRUMP DISCOVERS THE FRIST AMMENDMENT

Message 6 of 6

I am now again laughing very hard at this so called President. all of a sudden the doesn't like  Feacebook

I wonder now if all his followers will leave Facebook, what a pleasure,!!! I am all for that, wish them well they can form their own website. and congratulate each other.

I guess he also is somewhat upset that now perhaps Infowars will not be able to manipulate people on Facebook to whatever Trump wants them to believe.

I guess now that having a 1st amendment is not so bad, he should have defende it before. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors