If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP COULD NOT PASS THE CITIZENSHIP TEST TOMORROW

Message 41 of 47

@TryingforZen wrote:

I could not agree more with your comments. I am new to the site, as well as AARP. Was just telling my wife I felt isolated. Perhaps this is a way to connect with like minded, or not, folks. Have you really posted 20,000 times 

Well, I guess I have to take the word of the counting robot.

Been here being a curmudgeonly contumatious liberal commie pinko pervert for a number of years...  As my parents taught me - anything worth doing is worth doing the best you can.

Interesting that you picked Zen for your handle - I've been a Zen Unversalist - as much as such a thing is possible - for quite some time...

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 47

@alferdpacker wrote:

I've taken the citizenship test a number of times online

---------------------------------

You would probably find that the actual test is a lot different from that online.  My wife had a basic list of probable questions when she went for her examination.  Basically it was more of an interview rather than an exam.  There wasn't such a thing as a pass/fail grade.  But then things have changed since 1975 when she became a citizen.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 47

@TryingforZen wrote:

I could not agree more with your comments. I am new to the site, as well as AARP. Was just telling my wife I felt isolated. Perhaps this is a way to connect with like minded, or not, folks. Have you really posted 20,000 times 

---------------------

There are plenty of native born citizens who couldn't pass it. 

Welcome to the forum.  You shouldn't feel isolated here. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 47

@nyadrn wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

He could not go in tomorrow - with no coaching or preparation - in the presence of impartial witnesses and pass the test - much less answer all the questions correctly.

Neither could half of the rest of the people living here!  So there's their sign.

I've taken the citizenship test a number of times online - always without cheating by looking the answers up in advance, or having access to information outside of what exists in my memory - have always passed with scores in the 90% range, but so far, not a perfect score.

As for the half who couldn't pass - that's why I've never paid much attention to what they say - and probably never will - because thus far, they've not yet demonstrated that their socio-political-religious conclusions are backed by sufficient knowledge/intelligence to be worthy of being listened to...

Why yes, now that you mention it, that is a quite accurate description of what the difference is between the knowledge and intelligence of one of the "elite" and those more properly referred to as the "delete" - those who do in fact possess knowledge - and those who do not.

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 47

@alferdpacker wrote:

He could not go in tomorrow - with no coaching or preparation - in the presence of impartial witnesses and pass the test - much less answer all the questions correctly.

Neither could half of the rest of the people living here!  So there's their sign.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 47

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

TRUMP COULD NOT PASS THE CITIZENSHIP TEST TOMORROW

Message 47 of 47

Kudos
Views
Replies