Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP COULD BE IMPEACHED AGAIN

Message 1 of 16

@jimc91 wrote:

You provide nothing but rumor, innuendo and half truths.

Certainly that does not apply to ANY Democrat or Independent participating in this forum.

However many members of the Cult rake in the big bucks for doing just as you say - 24/7.  Rumer.  Innuendo.  Half Truths.  Projection is a real kicker.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

The deal is, one man, who has bilked, raped, ravaged the American cities, states and country, is in control and under an impeachment watch.

I fear his temprement, and since he has escaped actionable prosecution, reaction to any impreachment actions.

Who is in charge right now? Is he or is someone with loyalty and sanity?

This is my personal fear; can anyone answer who is in control?

You keep saying that, but your accusations are empty...  You provide nothing but rumor, innuendo and half truths.  

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16
Olderscout66 posted...

donny's supporters claim he was impeached for things that aren't even a crime, but no problem - if the current gaggle of spineless troglodytes controlling the Senate do not remove the toad, the Democratic controlled Senate and House will have dozens of actual crimes to use in the next impeachment AND REMOVAL of the Russian pawn, if Putin succeeds in reinserting his puppet. If Vlad fails this time, then several State agencies can put the toad in prison where he belongs.

============================================================

Same old song and dance, its getting old and it does not get better with age.

Some are on this board to discuss issues and address issues with reasonable opinions. Please try that.

Give thanks and Merry Christmas!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16
WebWiseWoman

The deal is, one man, who has bilked, raped, ravaged the American cities, states and country, is in control and under an impeachment watch.

I fear his temprement, (sic) and since he has escaped actionable prosecution, reaction to any impreachment (sic) actions.

=========================================================

You seem to have answered your question...and your answer does not fly.

"The deal is, one man, who has bilked, raped, ravaged the American cities, states and country, is in control and under an impeachment watch."

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

donny's supporters claim he was impeached for things that aren't even a crime, but no problem - if the current gaggle of spineless troglodytes controlling the Senate do not remove the toad, the Democratic controlled Senate and House will have dozens of actual crimes to use in the next impeachment AND REMOVAL of the Russian pawn, if Putin succeeds in reinserting his puppet. If Vlad fails this time, then several State agencies can put the toad in prison where he belongs.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

I fear his temprement, and since he has escaped actionable prosecution, reaction to any impreachment actions.

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16

@DanielA231577 wrote:

I like President Trump and what he has done for this nation. I believe the Democrats do not like him and are sore losers. 

Well pardon me but I cannot "like" a guy who lied over 3,000 times while campaigning for POTUS, has told a record number of lies since going into office, has alienated all of our allies, has sucked-up to Putin and dictators, helped Turkey massacre many Kurds who helped us fight ISIS, started a trade war, gave North Korea a world stage, put kids in cages and separated them from their families, mocked the handicapped, denigrated an American hero who fought for America, was a POW, and served in the Senate for decades, assaulted women, invited three foreign countries into our elections, obstructed justice ......................

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

I like President Trump and what he has done for this nation. I believe the Democrats do not like him and are sore losers. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Thanks for the thread!

They should keep trying as they have nothing yet that passes the smell test.

Evidently tRump supporters can't smell.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Shame on Trump for looking out for our country! He should do like Obama did...just roll over to other countries...right???

Russia?  North Korea?  Signs would indicate IMPOTUS loves belly rubs from Vlad and Kim.

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors