Honored Social Butterfly

TRUMP CONFIRMS THAT WE NO LONGER HAVE A DEMOCRACY

The PLUTOCRACY, in the person of TRUMP'S Cabinet and Administration, is now securely in place. 

Trump confirmed this today with his "I DON'T WANT POOR PEOPLE" statement.

Trump's Cabinet is the wealthiest Cabinet in history. The trickster, Donald Trump, ran as a "man of the people", and yet, appointed billionaires and millionaires to the Cabinet...... wiping out our DEMOCRACY and replacing it with a PLUTOCRACY.

You might ask what actions do PLUTOCRACIES take that defines them as such. PLUTOCRACIES ignore their SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES. They serve their OWN PURPOSES. They INCREASE POVERTY WHILE ENRICHING THEMSELVES.

Trump's Administration gets a check on all three parts of the definition.

Trump knows that having a poor person in the Administration would violate the definition of a PLUTOCRACY.

LORD HELP US.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Recognized Social Butterfly

@EMERALDberry wrote:
http://constitution.com/obama-commits-one-last-act-treason/
STOP WATCHING CNN, darlin'! Your stupidity is showing.

If you are talking to me I am not "darlin".  As has been pointed out twice, you need to reference who you are talking to.  To say what The Constitution talks about is "treason", is ridiculous.  Try getting your news from multiple sources and you may be able to educate yourself and be able to engage in a discussion, instead of simply name calling and trying to bully others, or can you cite an example of how "I am stupid".  If you want to reference your article, then you need to explain how that rises to the level of "Treason" and not simply use the same talking points as a PROPAGANDA website.

Honored Social Butterfly

@EMERALDberry wrote:

Monarchy is what Obama tried to be....king Obama.  Hah!  What a traitorous piece of garbage he is!

Again dear!!!!!!   your posts in my view are detrimental to this message board, I am sure that you can convey your thoughts in a more civil manner. 
You seem to want to upset and offend anyone that read your posts.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

EMERALDBEYRRY--Yeah Obama was terrible, wasn't he?  brought this country back from the bring of disaster, stock market up at a steady, healthy. and consistent rate, job growth was consistent, major industries survived because of the bail outs, on which, I might add, this country made money.  Despite the lies and perversions put forth by deceptive Repubs., the ACA saved lives, and allowed many to finally get the medical care they needed.  There are members of the forum who are alive due to the compassion of the ACA, and the compassion of Mr. Obama.

For anyone who supports the biggest liar, incompetent, immoral, stupid, traitorous criminal who ever disgraced the office of the President of the United States,  someone whose own words and policies show that he could care less about the lower and middle class, to call a truly great, caring, intelligent, and insightful president like Mr Obama a "piece of treasonous garbage," is, frankly, delusional in the extreme. 

Don't know when total competence and compassion of Obama began to be looked down upon, while lies, treason, and ineptness of trump  became a positive.  God help this country is this is the norm, which, thankfully, it is not.

To others who realize the ridiculousness of calling Mr. Obama a traitor or someone who is treasonous, possibly this "alternative reality" is like a virus which has spread and infected the minds of those rubes who believe the spew of the incompetent and corrupt trump and those discredited, equally corrupt "news sites" that continue to spread the propagandist lies and criminality of this administration.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Recognized Social Butterfly

@EMERALDberry wrote:

Monarchy is what Obama tried to be....king Obama.  Hah!  What a traitorous piece of garbage he is!

Please explain to the rest of us exactly why you would classify Obama as a Monarchy and what he did to be classified as a traitor.

Honored Social Butterfly

sp362:   Please explain to the rest of us exactly why you would classify Obama as a Monarchy and what he did to be classified as a traitor.

I'm afraid that info is in the same lost folder that contains the list of all the freedoms Obama took away.  🙂

Contributor

I don't believe that you really know much of WHAT you are talking about. All you seem to do is to spit up more and more uniformed messages of derision or hate. You do not offer very constructive comments. I don't know why, but you really should see someone about where all this is coming from. I can only imagine that you must be in great pain for some reason. Neither President O'bama nor President Trump are traitors. They have both made mistakes. But the critical question is how they have, or are now, helping our Country, and our people. It is regretful that Mr. Trump was not better prepared to be the President of they United States. It is also unfortunate that he is inconsistent when it comes to what he said he would do, and what he is doing, or failing to do. (Healthcare is a good example here). I'm glad that you are participating in this forum. It is important that all Americans share how we feel, but we should ALL avoid making accusations, of any kind, especially without solid proof, and not just based on our feelings. Best Wishes...and May God continue to Bless, America.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@c489666w wrote:
I don't believe that you really know much of WHAT you are talking about. All you seem to do is to spit up more and more uniformed messages of derision or hate. You do not offer very constructive comments. I don't know why, but you really should see someone about where all this is coming from. I can only imagine that you must be in great pain for some reason. Neither President O'bama nor President Trump are traitors. They have both made mistakes. But the critical question is how they have, or are now, helping our Country, and our people. It is regretful that Mr. Trump was not better prepared to be the President of they United States. It is also unfortunate that he is inconsistent when it comes to what he said he would do, and what he is doing, or failing to do. (Healthcare is a good example here). I'm glad that you are participating in this forum. It is important that all Americans share how we feel, but we should ALL avoid making accusations, of any kind, especially without solid proof, and not just based on our feelings. Best Wishes...and May God continue to Bless, America.

@c489666w wrote:

You hit the nail right on the head!!!!!! that is RK  all right,  he always posts in the same manner. diverting issues, asking never ending questions. and always accusing any poster of insulting him  He is one of the typical posters, I do believe a follower of the Tea Party. what can you expect.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

Cw--Since you address your comments to no one, I will assume they are directed at me. I and many others have given proof to back our statement repeatedly--either links or source, and don't feel the need to repeat sources or continue to give links already given.

RE: hatred--I hate what trump is doing to this country, and I hate that anyone elected or otherwise deny the damage being done. Why does this bother me? Because I love my country and refuse to sit ideally by. 

Glad you are able to admit some of trump's shortfalls--there are many more.

As for getting help, I am an active member of our county's Democratic Committee and work tirelessly getting our people on the ballet. I spend hours speaking to people, Dem, Repub., or otherwise, on an almost daily basis presenting them with the truth about what is happening with regard to trump and supporters. I am thanked, asked to speak to groups, etc. These people provide me with "help" and I, them.

RE: SOLUTIONS--I work endlessly to bring  solutions about-regain control of WH, Senate, House, and county positions. Expose Republican actions that hurt our country and her people.

Sure you didn't mean "help" the way I addressed it, which is fine--my snicker for the day.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum wrote:

sp362:   Please explain to the rest of us exactly why you would classify Obama as a Monarchy and what he did to be classified as a traitor.

I'm afraid that info is in the same lost folder that contains the list of all the freedoms Obama took away.  🙂

Yeah, and let's not forget all the guns Obama took away, just like the GOP and NRA insisted he would.  🙂

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Honored Social Butterfly

BigLib - Yeah, and let's not forget all the guns Obama took away, just like the GOP and NRA insisted he would.

On TV, everywhere the Big Scary President coming after you, your way of life, your rights.  Well, we can say for certain the profits were high and trickle down was in effect.  During this frightening time in the Obama Administration.

Why mess with success when people will throw their money and votes to you.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

BigLib:  Yeah, and let's not forget all the guns Obama took away, just like the GOP and NRA insisted he would.  Smiley Happy

He was gonna get around to the gun grabbing, but alas he just didn't have time because he was so busy with the FEMA internment camps and overseeing Jade Helm 15 down in Texas. The only shocking thing is that after 8 years of this kind of malarkey no one on the right is embarrassed. I would be mortified.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum wrote:

Classic!  To quote "pc", BAM!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

Hey cent--Couldn't resist--RE: "To quote "pc," bam,"  WELL DOUBLE BAM TO YOU, MY FRIEND!!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

pc6063:  WELL DOUBLE BAM TO YOU, MY FRIEND!!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for emeril bam gif
Honored Social Butterfly

EMERALDberry:  Monarchy is what Obama tried to be....king Obama.  Hah!  What a traitorous piece of garbage he is!

Indeed. Who doesn't remember when he kept his National Security Advisor after being warned he was vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians? No patriotic American would do that. Or when he insisted on using his unsecured personal cellphone? What kind of dummy would do that!? Oh wait........that wasn't Obama, sorry.

Honored Social Butterfly

"I DON'T WANT POOR PEOPLE"

Yeah I saw that, but know it's not reasonable to expect the Fuhrer to be like or even to like the little people.

Fuhrers don't view their subjects with respect or affection, they view them with disdain.

Honored Social Butterfly

So what!!!!!  Trump has always been the sole voice in his own company, why would you think that he would have  thought  different?
Look there has to be a way, that the Democratic Party starts with understanding the message that white middle America wants to hear.

They need to stand up for the Americans that have been Democrats all their lives. I have not even hear one peep about unions. I have not heard words of encouragement for White Americans, jobs, programs that will make thier lives better. 
Yes, forget about Trump. and start by really thinking what this country needs and what Americans need to hear.

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Look there has to be a way, that the Democratic Party starts with understanding the message that white middle America wants to hear.  Are you suggesting Dems pander to the majority race?  Really?

They need to stand up for the Americans that have been Democrats all their lives. I have not even hear one peep about unions. I have not heard words of encouragement for White Americans, jobs, programs that will make thier lives better.  Who is responsible for making YOUR life better?  Government or YOU?  Here's a thought.....

In the Midwest, the problem isn’t China. It’s too many jobs.

Each day at Zimmer Biomet headquarters, machinists on one robot-assisted factory floor churn out about 3,000 metallic knee parts. They are facing pressure to crank up the pace as the population ages and demand soars.

But the artificial-bone giant is grappling with a steep downside of the nation’s low unemployment rate: It is struggling to find enough workers, despite offering some of the region’s best pay and benefits. Forty positions sit open.

Other manufacturers in ­Kosciusko County, home to roughly one-third of global orthopedic device production, are running into the same problem.

The lack of laborers not only threatens to stunt the growth of these companies, experts warn, but it could also force them to decamp their home town in search of workers.

With the U.S. unemployment rate at a 16-year low of 4.3 percent, employers across the country are dealing with a dearth of potential hires. Economists say that talent shortages are growing constraints on the country’s economic expansion, especially as millions of baby boomers enter retirement.

But the shortage is particularly problematic in places such as Kosciusko County, where the unemployment rate rests at 2 percent. Of the county’s 41,136 adults who can work, 40,311 are employed, according to government statistics.

This region — a land of clear lakes, duck farms and medical device makers — escaped the industrial decline that rocked other communities throughout the Rust Belt.

It prospered, thanks to a local industry that proved largely immune to competition from China and Mexico.

But without more people to grow Warsaw’s business, the chances of companies relocating is “extraordinarily high,” said Michael Hicks, a labor economist at Indiana’s Ball State University.

“That would devastate the area,” he said. “We need to figure out how to bridge this rural place to the future.”

Kosciusko is only one of 73 counties in the United States with unemployment rates of 2 percent or lower, according to the most recent data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Many are in ­energy-rich counties in the Midwest and Colorado, where the fracking and natural gas booms have vacuumed up the workforce.

They also include communities that defy the heartland stereotype of industrial decay — like Warsaw, in northern Indiana, and Columbus, about three hours south.

More at:  In this part of the Midwest, the problem isn’t China. It’s too many jobs.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png