Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP CANCELS NORTH kOREA SUMMIT

Message 11 of 19

My husband and son have both been in a War, but I often think of the families who may go to War over these 3 idiots. Yet again  I will say The Donald  a Draft Dodger will send many sons to war and how many may die. Guess what he does not care & his sons won't go, he has not a clue about a War. He is just NUTS enough to start a War. I for one do not have an underground tunnel to hide in when the big one drops, but the WH DOES. Say your prayers, Trump, Pompeo (sp) and Bolton are the 3 who WILL start a War. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 19

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Hey Centrist, I don't hear Trump Cult members chanting "Nobel Peace Prize" anymore.

Well,  Trump still qualifies for the "Booby Prize" ..... figuratively ..... and literally via Stormy!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 19

@mandm84wrote:

Well President Trump did warn us by stating " I know more than all the General's combined " and " my button's bigger than yours ". What more can you expect from the Leader of the Free World ? Which comes frist - Nuclear War , Great Recession or Both ?

Hopefully, it'll be impeachment!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 19

VP Pence had declared: “There was some talk about the Libyan model last week, and you know, as the President made clear, this will only end like the Libyan model ended if Kim Jong Un doesn’t make a deal.”
Asked if this could be interpreted as a threat, he replied,
“Well, I think it’s more of a fact.” (This is after the odious National Security Advisor John Bolton had also compared U.S. intentions to those in Libya that resulted in the overthrow and murder of Gaddafi.)

Choe Son Hui, North Korea’s vice minister of foreign affairs and nuclear negotiator replied:
“Vice President Pence has made unbridled and impudent remarks that North Korea might end like Libya, military option for North Korea never came off the table, the US needs complete, verifiable, and irreversible denuclearization, and so on. As a person involved in the US affairs, I cannot suppress my surprise at such ignorant and stupid remarks gushing out from the mouth of the US vice president.”

Choe continued “In view of the remarks of the US high-ranking politicians who have not yet woken up to this stark reality and compare the DPRK to Libya that met a tragic fate, I come to think that they know too little about us. To borrow their words, we can also make the US taste an appalling tragedy it has neither experienced nor even imagined up to now. Before making such reckless threatening remarks without knowing exactly who he is facing, Pence should have seriously considered the terrible consequences of his words… Whether the US will meet us at a meeting room or encounter us at nuclear-to-nuclear showdown is entirely dependent upon the decision and behavior of the United States. In case the US offends against our goodwill and clings to unlawful and outrageous acts, I will put forward a suggestion to our supreme leadership for reconsidering the DPRK-US summit.”

Trump tells Kim, “If you change your mind about this important summit” be in touch. As though Kim was the one who had cancelled and changed his mind.

trump kim checkers.jpg

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 19

@mandm84wrote:

Well President Trump did warn us by stating " I know more than all the General's combined " and " my button's bigger than yours ". What more can you expect from the Leader of the Free World ? Which comes frist - Nuclear War , Great Recession or Both ?

Unfortunately we will see a lot more Americans die for this idiot and his policies , then perhaps all od those supporter's when they loose members  of their family will then wake up and see what is happening now.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

TRUMP CANCELS NORTH kOREA SUMMIT

Message 16 of 19

Hey Centrist, I don't hear Trump Cult members chanting "Nobel Peace Prize" anymore.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 19

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 19

patting yourself tv land GIF by Throwing Shade

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

TRUMP CANCELS NORTH kOREA SUMMIT

Message 19 of 19

I must be prophetic, or in my other life I must have been a medium.  LOL

Been saying that none of this would pass, that the NK guy is not stupid. and he has been playing Trump because he has realized how much he caves in when praised, that is what the SK President tried to do.
So, now we have to mentally deranged idiots with their fingers on the button to start a nuclear war and nobody cares to do anything in this country.
How many Americans will have to die for the the Incompetence of this President to wake up the Americans in this country?

Kudos
Views
Replies