Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP ATTACKS HERO JOHN McCAIN AGAIN

Message 41 of 55

@williamb39198 wrote:

That’s fine. 

Anyone that survived 5 years in a prisoner camp surviving torture and is an American Patriot, is a hero in my book. It’s unfortunate that you take the trump attitude towards McCain. 

As far as respect for trump, no thanks, there is “nothing” that trump has done which is respectable. 

Would that mean that the others who were POWs at the same time as McCain are not heroes and patriots also?  But because McCain was the son of an Admiral and the CINCPAC that made him a hero?  Even more so that he used this experience to further a political career?

If he had accepted parole his military and political career would have been over.

Did any of this excuse his particapation as one of the Keating Five scandal?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 55

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152 

Just about everything that comes out of his mouth is disrespectful towards those that do not kneel to lick his boots, or kiss his rear and pay subservience to his infinite presence and ultimate knowledge...which we know are part of his misguided sense of self...aka lies. 

Which certainly includes the

Hon. Sen. John McCain. 

Country over party

Let's focus - here are his words, what was disrespectful - "I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 55

@rk9152 

Just about everything that comes out of his mouth is disrespectful towards those that do not kneel to lick his boots, or kiss his rear and pay subservience to his infinite presence and ultimate knowledge...which we know are part of his misguided sense of self...aka lies. 

Which certainly includes the

Hon. Sen. John McCain. 

Country over party

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 55

@williamb39198 wrote:

That’s fine. 

Anyone that survived 5 years in a prisoner camp surviving torture and is an American Patriot, is a hero in my book. It’s unfortunate that you take the trump attitude towards McCain. 

As far as respect for trump, no thanks, there is “nothing” that trump has done which is respectable. 

Country over party

What did the President say that was disrespectful??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 55

That’s fine. 

Country over party

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 55

He is not a hero in my book!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 55
Spoiler
   That is President Trump.  Have a little respect.  Educate yourself on McCain.  President Trump is the greatest President in America’s history.  #MAGA 
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 55

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."

That is hardly an attack and certainly not Nazi related.

Highlighting - The One Normal Thing You Could Find - Does Not Compensate For All The Other Irrational - Nasty - Unecessary - Cruel things Trumps has said or done regarding John Mccain

Almost Everything Trump Does or Says is in some way related to a totalitarian principle of government - i.e. - Nazism

What is nazi or Cruel in"I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."

There is No Clever Excuse - Trumps Taking - Cheap Shots Against a Dead War Hero - Who - Most Importantly isn;t around to defend Himself

Talk About Dispicable & Cowardice from a guy who ran away from Vietnam until he could go in Peace Time with US Military & Secret Service Protection

What is dispicable about"I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 55

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."

Highlighting - The One Normal Thing You Could Find - Does Not Compensate For All The Other Irrational - Nasty - Unecessary - Cruel things Trumps has said or done regarding John Mccain

Almost Everything Trump Does or Says is in some way related to a totalitarian principle of government - i.e. - Nazism

What is nazi or Cruel in"I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."

There is No Clever Excuse - Trumps Taking - Cheap Shots Against a Dead War Hero - Who - Most Importantly isn;t around to defend Himself

Talk About Dispicable & Cowardice from a guy who ran away from Vietnam until he could go in Peace Time with US Military & Secret Service Protection

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 55

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views