Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP AND THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

Message 1 of 16
@rk9152....Thanks for the best laugh I have had today.

Soosie
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

You keep bringing up the election, no one else.  We have other things to deal with, like the piece of garbage the Russians helped win.

Are you by any chance referring to the Constitutionally elected President of the United States??

I understand there is a rumor about Russian help. Do you have any specifics on which voters minds were changed by the Russians?

• A rumor
  • A Congressional Panel
  • A Senate Panel
  • An FBI investigation
  • Confirmation from all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies
  • Confirmation by British Intelligence
  • And a partridge in a pear tree?

The "partridge" thingy sums it up. The Dems and their activists of the radical left have determined to undo the election via "pot stirring". I am glad there are investigations to clear the air. I just wish the politics could be taken out and the issue settled so more important things could be addressed. I know - unicorns.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Say what you will, it was so nice to see President Trump and his family welcome a man of God into their Mar-A-Lago home to give them a private worship service.........What?  They didn't have that?  Well, how did they celbrate Easter?

Screen-Shot-2017-02-05-at-12.18.35-PM-701x520.png

Careful now, we do have that Separation of Church and State. Don't wanna upset the ACLU.

I remember the good old days when we had a God fearing, church going president who believed in family values.  Who's wife was a partner with accomplishments of her own.  I miss those days.......oh right. They were only 100 days ago. 

Oh man, "God fearing" now - you're gonna have the Atheists on your case too. And "family values".....WHO ARE YOU?????

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16

One of the commandments is thou shall put no other gods before me.

Trump puts no one ahead of himself. Right before the inauguaration, an interviewer on CNN asked him if he had ever asked God for forgiveness for anything he had ever done.  'have you,' the interviewer asked, "ever told God you were sorry about anything you have ever done.?"  Trump's answer was "NO.'

Why would he.  Trump thinks that he is God.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

You keep bringing up the election, no one else.  We have other things to deal with, like the piece of garbage the Russians helped win.

Are you by any chance referring to the Constitutionally elected President of the United States??

I understand there is a rumor about Russian help. Do you have any specifics on which voters minds were changed by the Russians?

• A rumor
  • A Congressional Panel
  • A Senate Panel
  • An FBI investigation
  • Confirmation from all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies
  • Confirmation by British Intelligence
  • And a partridge in a pear tree?
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Say what you will, it was so nice to see President Trump and his family welcome a man of God into their Mar-A-Lago home to give them a private worship service.........What?  They didn't have that?  Well, how did they celbrate Easter?

Careful now, we do have that Separation of Church and State. Don't wanna upset the ACLU.

I remember the good old days when we had a God fearing, church going president who believed in family values.  Who's wife was a partner with accomplishments of her own.  I miss those days.......oh right. They were only 100 days ago. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16

Desperate people cling to each as they pimp old threads.   Worse, someone tells an out and out lie about  Donald hiring his own guy for services at his son's hotel and no one bothers to fact check andy of that.

Supporters of this guy are searching to distort  and redirect all of the negative news about "their guy" because they can't bring themselves to admit that his bombastic claims about Winning, are just more hot airs and lies.

It amuses me that they who demand that everyone follow a specific book run in the opposite direction when it is pointed out that their guy has not followed the basic skills in the book that they certainly attempt to own, when it is convenient.    In my world, that is called hypocrisy.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Still grieving the election I see...

Let it go.

So I guess that you agree that TRUMP is a serial adulterer and a serial thief.

I can't let that go and can't rationalize how so many did.

How could any rational person possibly leap to such a conclusion over an obviously true statement about getting over an election?

It is time to get over the election, dump the hatred and move on to the next election.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16

@pc6063 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views