If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP AND IMMIGRANTS

Message 1 of 7

@loveabull wrote:

And Trump's mother was from Scotland...I guess light skinned immigrants are A Ok on his list. And no I don't trust the Clintons one bit. But who gives a rat's butt that Bill was thinking with his willie? Look at a history of all the other presidents...most weren't any better. The point is that Hillary has the smarts...she is far more intelligent than any other candidate. I love Bernie but being realistic. I'd vote to see him as Hillary's vice president. That would be a winning team.

Let 'em flip a coin or whatever.

I'd dearly like to see the two of them as Pres and VP.

Nothing the Repubican Clown Car has is the equal of either one of them singly - together - both of them would be just exactly what the nation needs to recover from and reverse all the Repubican dishonesty and incompetence the nation has had inflicted upon it since Nixon and Reagan.

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

And Trump's mother was from Scotland...I guess light skinned immigrants are A Ok on his list. And no I don't trust the Clintons one bit. But who gives a rat's butt that Bill was thinking with his willie? Look at a history of all the other presidents...most weren't any better. The point is that Hillary has the smarts...she is far more intelligent than any other candidate. I love Bernie but being realistic. I'd vote to see him as Hillary's vice president. That would be a winning team.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

Humorous statement.     And nearly 100% accurate. 

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

So Trump marries legal immigrants and you find a problem with that?   Guess you could find fault if he married an undocumented criminal(illegal immigrant).   Trump gets divorce when he is in a bad marriage compared to Hillary who stands by her man even though Willy  has scores of  sexual encounters in the last 40 years.  Wonder how Hillary is going to explain the "Energizer " if she wins the White House.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

@ChasKy53 wrote:

There's someone for everyone.

Indeed, that is the case for most - even Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler and Pol Pot had spouses.

Then again there are people who don't find and marry their someone and remain single - among them Beethoven, James Buchannan, J. Edgar Hoover, Lindsay Graham, and many others...

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

There's someone for everyone.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

TRUMP AND IMMIGRANTS

Message 7 of 7

CYxY1xAWwAA-uh2.jpg

https://twitter.com/SameSad Echo/status/688022524630855680?ref  src=twsrc%5Etfw

NOTE - Marla Maples - wife #2 - is an American actress - demonstrating that some people will do anything - no matter how odious and disgusting - for money.

Kudos
Views
Replies