Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: TRUMP AND ANTIFA

Message 11 of 17

The right would like us to believe that Antifa encourages police to take action against African Americans. And where is the proof that they are behind destruction and looting?

If they are for disrupting and to neutralize the actions of white supremist, nazis, and kkk...I say, good for them!

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 17

Antifa exits. The organization, if it can be called that, is a loose union of anti-fascist and anti-racist groups originally from Europe where it's purpose was to fight skinheads, neo-Nazis, and alt-right extremists through direct action. 

Declaring Antifa a terrorist group will not solve any of our current problems but Trump is always looking for someone to blame, some conspiracy theory to hide behind.

----------------------------------------------------

The idea of direct action is central to the antifa movement.[45] Former antifa organizer Scott Crow told an interviewer:

The idea in Antifa is that we go where they [right-wingers] go. That hate speech is not free speech. That if you are endangering people with what you say and the actions that are behind them, then you do not have the right to do that. And so we go to cause conflict, to shut them down where they are, because we don't believe that Nazis or fascists of any stripe should have a mouthpiece.[9]

Wiki

Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist

Message 13 of 17
Roxanna35 wrote:

Now Trump wants to designate Antifa as a terrorist organization. I many not like Antifa or some of  their tactics  but a terrorist Organization? as usual the use of  hyperbole  is what Trump likes best.

goodlol.jpg🙄🙄

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/what-is-antifa-trnd/index.html

@Roxanna35   Seriously?  After seeing them in action at different events and in reading this article from cnn and watching and reading from other sources, i certainly would not call them a peaceful group of folks. And i believe that those that deal in reality won't either.  It shouldn't really matter what they're "labeled" as, but more about their actions. They are a group that believes THEY are right in their actions and beliefs, filled with hate and believe that destroying others property is OKAY!  Cowards hiding behind their black masks!  But still after reading it, (if you do) sadly ya'll will probably do what you usually do...blame President Trump!   

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 17

The only time I have heard of Antifa being active was when a group of young people got together to protect the protesters in Virginia from the KKK and white supremacists. As far as I can tell, it really does not exist but it appears Trump is up late at night worrying they are going to come and get him.  How do you track down a fictional organization?  Send the FBI after the Three Little Pigs and go from there?

Antifa is mostly just a buzzword used to trigger the base (it's right up there with "caravans" and "M13"). Trump says it they all dive under the bed and quiver like chilled puppies.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 17

The only time I have heard of Antifa being active was when a group of young people got together to protect the protesters in Virginia from the KKK and white supremacists. As far as I can tell, it really does not exist but it appears Trump is up late at night worrying they are going to come and get him.  How do you track down a fictional organization?  Send the FBI after the Three Little Pigs and go from there?

You  mean,  another of Trump's  conspiracy theories?  Oh dear. I bet the Trump followers, believe whatever he has to say, let;s scare them on Halloween. 

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 17

Honored Social Butterfly

TRUMP AND ANTIFA

Message 17 of 17

Now Trump wants to designate Antifa as a terrorist organization. I many not like Antifa or some of  their tactics  but a terrorist Organization? as usual the use of  hyperbole  is what Trump likes best.

goodlol.jpg

no name
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a health tip to share or a health question to ask?

Check out the Health Tips discussion board today!

Top Authors