From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Message 81 of 313

Like Reagan before him, Der Trumper's singular accomplishment has been to redistribute TRILLIONS of dollars from the Middle Class to the very top of the 1% and then make his moronic base think they got a tax cut..

For the mathmatically challenged, Der Trumper's minions CLAIM families earning between $49,000 and $86,000 will receive an average tax cut of $930. But the same GOPer study says those making $86,000 to $149,000 will get over $1,800 demonstrating there's a pretty steep differential in the benefits - Translation: those who make more will get more, with the top 1% (incomes above $400,000) will get $51,000 on average. The reality is the bottom 99% benefit from a higher standard deduction, but they also lose personal decuctions, so the benefit is about half what Republicans claim.

Now for a bit of reality" During the last 4 years of President Obama's Presidency, inflation averaged 1.2%. In the first 2 years of Der Trumper's Usurption, inflation has averaged 2.9%. That first group ($49-86K) have already LOST $1,147.50 JUST because of the higher inflation Der Trumper's policies produced.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 313

Besides the fact that I would not consider any of that list to be an actual accomplishment for America, I could not help but noticing that not one of those items was legislation introduced by Trump. Occasionally, he tweeted against those bills.  

More fake news from a fake president.  Hey, I see he blames us for bad relations with Russia.  He is definitely a Republican. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 313

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Even the tax reform is viewed in bad light by liberals yet they too receive the benefit of reduced taxes.  According to the leftist NY Times, 75% of Americans will receive LOWER taxes because of Trump's new tax plan.  What's not to like? Who is better off determining where you spend your own money, the government or YOU? Conservatives will all say YOU while liberals tend to think the government is better off managing all our money and then redistributing that money to who they feel deserves it..

I have no doubt that you have been the recipient of the tax cut, Well, I yet have to be one of those. So, if you are going to say that this President is amazing just because of the tax cut. I guess you are in many ways only seeing what is positive for you.

I see this President's policies pernicious to the health of this country. as an American I not only care about my money. but I care of what will happen to this country with the actions of this President/ Perhaps, money is the primary force in your life. but for me, having been an individual that has lost lots of money and positions and having to come here and try to make it all over again. Money has a secondary priority.
As an American I am more concerned with a man that is destroying our institutions, rule of laws and has not concerned in calling our allies foes and our enemies allies.
If you think that the tax cuts are much more important that your country and your democracy  Mazel tov

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 313

If any Moderators are reading this, did we just hop into the “hot tub time machine”? . Or did someone dip into the archives? Perhaps.

Would like to know. Thanks

Maybe someone felt they were missing their past posts 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 313

Well  the balloon  company, which made the Angry  Baby Trump 🎈,  is now getting plenty of orders.  Trump did make that happen... Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 313
ALL of this is nothing but lies Dam effing LIAR
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 313

@easyed598 wrote:

John  posted-Post all of what your are answering or none of it. Sadly  the far right has never told the truth about anything and that is why someone like trump could take over a party since Trump has never told the truth about anything in his life, and that includes when he was a Dem. Did you know His daughter and Son in law are still NY Dems. They are as bad as he is. Yes we have a President who has mental problems and sadly the people who support him do to.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yawn,Yawn ,Yawn -going down to Marco Island for a couple of days and hopefilly the childish posts from the demented left will have run it`s course by the time I get back to Bradenton.

Well for the next two days we will have less demented and childish untrue posts from the far right to look at. Lets all look forward to the time when we will have none.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 313

Mand wrote--Oh that's " Right " Trump's only real accomplishment was handing the Insanely Wealthy More  $$$$$ with his Tax Scam for the few.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tell that to the 140 million families who will see higher pay next month.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 313

@Phylisswrote@williamb39198—Because I watched the interview on MSNBC with Lawrence O’Donnell and Wolff last night, my television was still on MSNBC this a.m., and there was a analyst telling the world that trump’s  job creation was the smallest in the last 10 years. ---------------------------O`Donnel and Wolfe- No wonder you are  so misinformed

Fake news still lives on this board.

O Donnel and Wolfe.No wonder you are so misinformed--FAKE NEWS

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 313

William wrote-So, being a never, never, never trumper (since the second repub debate), we are not getting aboard anything that he is apart of---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Apparently enough of us (WE)did to elect him President.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors