From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Message 71 of 313

"This is bizarre and flat-out wrong," Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) said in a statement. "The United States is not to blame. ... When the President plays these moral equivalence games, he gives Putin a propaganda win he desperately needs.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 313

"That's how a press conference sounds when an Asset stands next to his Handler," former RNC Chairman Michael Steele tweeted.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 313

Looks like you can add Putin Employee of the Year to Trump's accomplishments. 

Silly Americans.  We will bury you!!! 

I wonder if Trump will have that on a plaque on his desk now? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 313

@easyed598 wrote:

Rker -Nor only that, you just saw this country cmpletely and totally surrendiering to Russia. That will make the Trump Followers extremetly happy---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rker better check your spelling,you seem to get a little crazy when you get distraught.

Here you see how the far right enablers will handle what Trump did today to the USA. They have nothing to say, but change the subject to spelling. By tonight the leaders will have a number of stories for them to push to get people off this subject. The enablers are as I have said over and over the most dangerous people in this country as they Take Trump to being a Dicator.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 313

@easyed598 wrote:

Rker better check your spelling,you seem to get a little crazy when you get distraught.

Poor  poor  EAsyed   is that the criticism that you have about my posts.?     Well darling I will probably have a lot more spelling mistakes. so continue watching my posts.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 313

Rker -Nor only that, you just saw this country cmpletely and totally surrendiering to Russia. That will make the Trump Followers extremetly happy---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rker better check your spelling,you seem to get a little crazy when you get distraught.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 313

@n566192l wrote:

Please tell me that I didn't  read Trump sees no reason why Russia  would interfere  in the 2016 elections

Nor only that, you just saw this country cmpletely and totally surrendiering to Russia. That will make the Trump Followers extremetly happy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 313

Please tell me that I didn't  read Trump sees no reason why Russia  would interfere  in the 2016 elections

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 313

Hey Jim  for forgot one accomplishment.
Today Trump sold this country to our enemies. I hope that you are pleased with the result.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 313

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Like Reagan before him, Der Trumper's singular accomplishment has been to redistribute TRILLIONS of dollars from the Middle Class to the very top of the 1% and then make his moronic base think they got a tax cut..

For the mathmatically challenged, Der Trumper's minions CLAIM families earning between $49,000 and $86,000 will receive an average tax cut of $930. But the same GOPer study says those making $86,000 to $149,000 will get over $1,800 demonstrating there's a pretty steep differential in the benefits - Translation: those who make more will get more, with the top 1% (incomes above $400,000) will get $51,000 on average. The reality is the bottom 99% benefit from a higher standard deduction, but they also lose personal decuctions, so the benefit is about half what Republicans claim.

Now for a bit of reality" During the last 4 years of President Obama's Presidency, inflation averaged 1.2%. In the first 2 years of Der Trumper's Usurption, inflation has averaged 2.9%. That first group ($49-86K) have already LOST $1,147.50 JUST because of the higher inflation Der Trumper's policies produced.

WOW!!! Three decades and still bitterness over an earner keeping his own money instead of it being redistributed to our posters. And scads of numbers from someone who claims that the federal paid 75% of the cost of colleges and universities until the Reagan tax cuts. What does that mean as to the probable validity of the numbers?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors