Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Message 41 of 313

@williamb39198—RE: facts are important— not to pathological liar trump and his enablers!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 313

@nctarheel - Thank you for taking the time to document how each and every act Republicans claim as an "accomplishment" by the PupPetPOTUS has harmed America and Americans. None of the Trumpettes will believe it because they have taken a Vow of Stupididity when it comes to what their leaders do, but there's a whole lot of folks who read these posts who needed the information you provided.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 313

As usual Phy, your observations are spot on! And one poster said that we should be ashamed of ourselves for criticizing a president that has no “real” accomplishments! Doubling down for the great Pretender. 

I do have to make a correction from my earlier post. Although trump has much maligned, per trump, the failing NY Times and WA Post, both of which have increased readership since trump took office and are successful papers. What I meant to refer to in jimc’s article, that it was published by the “washington times”

not the Post. Big difference. 

Apologies for the incorrect paper being referred to. Facts are important.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 313

Shame on anyone who would support a maniacal traitorous fool like trump who has done nothing but weaken this country on both national and international fronts, honors and praises a murderous dictator, proudly offers to send former US ambassadors and other US citizens to Putin, and who thinks letting Putin and friends see exactly how our intelligence agencies were able to trace Russian interference in our elections is a good idea, and who appears to be a Russian asset to even Russian insiders, and who, additionally,  openly promotes hatred.

Those who cannot see him for what he is are of the same ilk—evil ignorant, racist fools who are willing to overlook the lies, ignorance, alienation of our allies, weakening of the working class, the constitution, and the acceptance of diversity that has made this country great.

SHAME?? trump and his supporters bring great shame to the United States of America. I am ashamed to admit that there are people in this country who truly think trump is doing a “good job,” and who are willing to scream that to the rooftops. Their ignorance makes us look like we have, as a nation, become a country of hate mongering senseless fools. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 313

Expanding the cartoon characters,  just  love the ones posted on under  Saturday Cartoons today.  But,  my people have  come up with new cartoons.....Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 313

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Jim posted a list.....of a few other things that Mr. Trump has done:

Thanks for pointing out all the things that Mr Trump has done...its sad that we have some, many on this board, that refuse to see the good we is doing for all Americans...even the nasty posters...to them I say shame on you all.

Actually, he posted a list of all the things that McConnel and Ryan have done on Trump's watch. The Trump administration has done nothing but fight collusion charges and sign executive orders.  At this point in his first term, Obama was rolling out the ACA. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 313

Jim posted a list.....of a few other things that Mr. Trump has done:

Thanks for pointing out all the things that Mr Trump has done...its sad that we have some, many on this board, that refuse to see the good we is doing for all Americans...even the nasty posters...to them I say shame on you all.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Message 48 of 313

Just as an aside, both the NY Times and Washington Post are doing significantly better as readership soared after Trump was elected.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 313

“failing Washington Post,” Yet another trump lie – – or is it another trump delusion?

The idiot and imposter president is such a pathological liar and so delusional, one wonders about the mental stability of those who would “his ridiculous statements. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 313

I’ll use a trump phrase here: with jimc quoting the “failing washington post”, what were listed as accomplishments...they are not. They are terrible policies, just like the slanted tax cuts favoring a few, not the larger majority. 

And at some point perhaps, former leaders will not be continually blamed for the nonsensical approach taken here...they are not the ones making policy now, trump is. And he should be getting the credit or the blame...mostly blame for terrible policies. 

mawa?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors