From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Message 31 of 313

I would  if they where true factual tweets.  The one that ended with your  favorite president today had me laughing so hard my spline hurts. ..Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 313

Richva

I think  I found one.  But you decided.  ..Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 313

@n566192l wrote:

Well the death penalties to drug dealers  and pedophiles. Trump signed the papers waiting for congressional approval. 

So far.....he is "examining" it.  So, we don't have any policy proposal and we don't have any action.  That was 4 months ago.  He got nothing done exept propose it and study it. Just more incompetence. 

Do we consider Tweeting to be an accomplishment?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 313

Well the death penalties to drug dealers  and pedophiles. Trump signed the papers waiting for congressional approval. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 313

That he lies lot...on daily basis! He likes and worships putin?

Real accomplishments that are good

for all of the citizens of our country are pretty hard to find. 

mawa?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 313

I have posted some.😊....Nancy

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 313

I have not visited this thread for a while. Can anyone tell me if we have identified a Trump accomplishment yet? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 313

@KidBoy2

Phy is correct that trump and supporters should be ashamed of this president and his actions. No matter what any of us say, he will not succeed, especially in what we consider to be a success, as a moral, truthful, compassionate leader. 

And how is it that responsible people would and do support a person who lies so much, on a daily basis?

And I get it, in how trump supporters are willing to accept him setting the bar so low...it’s hard to soar when you are stuck in the mud!

mawa?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 313

Rodisland  and Maryland  passed laws that if The Trumpster doesnot realese  his tax returns, he would  have to be a write in canadate in the 2020 election.  Well that would be a first... Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 313

phyllisc6781 posted..

Shame on anyone who would support a maniacal traitorous fool like trump who has done nothing but weaken this country on both national and international fronts, honors and praises a murderous dictator, proudly offers to send former US ambassadors and other US citizens to Putin, and who thinks letting Putin and friends see exactly how our intelligence agencies were able to trace Russian interference in our elections is a good idea, and who appears to be a Russian asset to even Russian insiders, and who, additionally, openly promotes hatred.

Those who cannot see him for what he is are of the same ilk—evil ignorant, racist fools who are willing to overlook the lies, ignorance, alienation of our allies, weakening of the working class, the constitution, and the acceptance of diversity that has made this country great.

SHAME?? trump and his supporters bring great shame to the United States of America. I am ashamed to admit that there are people in this country who truly think trump is doing a “good job,” and who are willing to scream that to the rooftops. Their ignorance makes us look like we have, as a nation, become a country of hate mongering senseless fools.

========================

My post..

Jim posted a list.....of a few other things that Mr. Trump has done:

Thanks for pointing out all the things that Mr Trump has done...its sad that we have some, many on this board, that refuse to see the good he is doing for all Americans...even the nasty posters...to them I say shame on you all.

Your long and hateful rant proves my post.

When you posted " I am ashamed to admit that there are people in this country who truly think trump is doing a “good job,” and who are willing to scream that to the rooftops."

Trumps job approval ratings..

.Trump's Job Approval Best in a Year
42% approval in each of past two weeks
Best since early May 2017
https://news.gallup.com/poll/234020/trump-job-approval-best-year.aspx
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Donald Trump's job approval rating has been 42% in each of Gallup's two most recent updates. While still on the low side compared with presidential ratings historically, it is an improvement from his 39% average thus far in 2018 and is his best weekly average since May 2017.

That is not a bad ratting as most of the media are left wing and accent the negative and eliminate the positive..but you must know that.

I think you do not like Trump as a person...so be it... I do not like Trump but all Americans should want him to succeed not fail in his job as President. Do you?

I still say shame on anyone that wants Trump to fail...if he fails our country fails.

Enjoy the day!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors