Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Message 21 of 313

@phyllisc6781

So well said and to the point. 

Per your comments about our country, may we look at the acts of patriotism. And major wars in our history, which were engaged per actions of our leaders, but fought and supported by our citizens. 

The Revolutionary War, the Civil War, and World War II. Why did we fight? Because the future of our Country and it’s Citizens were threatened and our security was at stake. That is patriotism.

Once again today we are under threat and must resist the lies, the acts of supporting our enemies, undermining our morals and allies, and not supporting our country and it’s citizens. Once again, may we be patriots, not pretenders. 

True patriotism is good for all of us

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 313

@KidBoy2— I don’t like trump’s policies, his lies, his vicious slurs, his weakening of the United States Constitution and our premeir criminal justice organizations, to name just a few. However, any TRUE patriot would want a president who is successful when it comes to representing and protecting his country. trump is not successful in either representing or protecting this nation, therefore, I see no reason to support such a moronic,  vicious unacceptable inept man who is incapable of knowing truth or understanding true leadership. I see no reason to support a man who  neither understands or cares to know the issues on which he ridiculously comments.

No true patriot would support someone like this regardless of title. So shame – – yes, shame on those who continue to support this weak, inept, vicious, and inept fool. 

This has nothing to do with partisan politics, although it is clear that trump and his ignorant  and dishonest followers  try to make it appear so. This is about our country—her democracy, her reputation, her morality—All of which the fool trump has greatly diminished.

To blindly follow someone because of a title is the personification of ignorance. 

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 313

Short and sweet:

Trump's most notable accomplishments are alienating all of our allies and sucking up to Putin and Russia, long term enemies of our state.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 313

@alotofgrey wrote:

It is a federal crime to employ a foriegner that does not have a federal work permit.

We have a illegal immagrant problem because Trump and his boy Sessions refuse to enforce that law. Why? Why are they apposed to ending our immagrant problem?

Except for the childish "his boy Sessions" stuff you are right. It is a problem that no Administration of either Party seems willing to deal with.

It is said that there are jobs that Americans won't do. That raises the question of are those Americans willing to skip eating, but beyond that there are rules on the book to deal with that. No doubt they need updating and enforcing but it can be done.

Then there is the other side of the coin, available jobs that qualified workers cannot be found for. Again something the government should be but isn't dealing with.

As I said - real problems that need real solutions beyond "his boy Sessions".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 313

Oceanedge2,

I think you won the prize for today.  Great Job 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 313

It is a federal crime to employ a foriegner that does not have a federal work permit.

We have a illegal immagrant problem because Trump and his boy Sessions refuse to enforce that law. Why? Why are they apposed to ending our immagrant problem?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 313

The short list.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 313

Ok, I discovered another accomplishment. We've had at least three "Infrastructure Weeks" and so far no infrastructure. No other president can match that record. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 313

These topics  are getting  the same old responses, so let's  play most ridiculous  tweet of the day.  Thoughts here... Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 313

Richva

Thanks for updating  my post.  I really thought I found an accomplishment... Nancy 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors