Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Message 11 of 313

Phy can speak for me anytime, and I am an American. Real Americans support one another and do not try to divide other citizens. The only thing that was proved is how trump can twist and contort facts. Then supporters claim people are hateful because they desire an honest leader and a country that all will look up to. 

But a lot of words were used to hide facts, and bring forward the true motivations of the hateful right!

Nice try but we do see thru that. 

How about those financials donnie, and are you starting to panic yet!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 313

phyllisc6781 posted..

@KidBoy2— No, this is reality for all Americans. Stop hiding behind the lies of trump and propaganda of FOXNews and other propaganda sites and you will see the damage that your hero is inflicting upon the country that you profess to love.

========================

Saying this shows what I posted is true.." No, this is reality for all Americans." like you can speak for all Americans...YOU CAN NOT!

FYI Trump is not only not my hero I do not like him but I do like a few things he has done for our country.

Again...

Blinded by their hatred of Trump, Dems reveal they're not rooting for America.

If there’s one thing President Donald Trump excels at as a politician it’s his uncanny knack to draw his opponents onto a high-profile, national stage where they reveal their ugliest traits for the world to see.

Again and again, those who oppose him are sidetracked and distracted by their own rage and frustration against a man they truly believe is not worthy of the position he has attained. He gets his opponents to reveal that rage and their hatred for Trump the man and in so doing, they reveal the worst in themselves.

The above is from the Washington Posts and is spot on...I see that in your posts....just saying what I see.

Have a good day!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 313

@KidBoy2— No, this is reality for all Americans. Stop hiding behind the lies of trump and propaganda of FOXNews and other propaganda sites and you will see the damage that your hero is inflicting upon the country that you profess to love. 

RE: trump’s “uncanny ability.”  It’s really too bad that one of his  abilities isn’t the ability to see that he is being manipulated by a ruthless thug known as Putin, who is using him as a pawn as trump continues to embarrass, wraken, and endanger this country. 

Therein lies the truth, and none of the lirs  and incorrect information put out by trump or the lies and propaganda put gorth by his propaganda sites will change that.

To continue to support this dangerous fool makes those who support him complicit in the downfall of this country. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 313
phyllisc6781 posted..

@KidBoy2 wrote

You must be smart enough to understand that if Trump fails our country fails.

I have question... do you want Trump to fail doing his job of President? If so why?

It’s not a question of whether I want trump to fail, which in itself is a ridiculous question, as no true patriot wants their country’s president to fail.

The reality of the matter is that trump is failing and is damaging this country, and his behavior and his negative impact upon this country gets worse every day.

My country’s stability and the welfare of her people mean more to me than some political title or party affiliation. It means more to me than blindly following an inept and dangerous buffoon.

========================

"The reality of the matter is that trump is failing and is damaging this country, and his behavior and his negative impact upon this country gets worse every day."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The reality according to phyllisc6781.

Blinded by their hatred of Trump, Dems reveal they're not rooting for America.

If there’s one thing President Donald Trump excels at as a politician it’s his uncanny knack to draw his opponents onto a high-profile, national stage where they reveal their ugliest traits for the world to see.

Again and again, those who oppose him are sidetracked and distracted by their own rage and frustration against a man they truly believe is not worthy of the position he has attained. He gets his opponents to reveal that rage and their hatred for Trump the man and in so doing, they reveal the worst in themselves.

The above is from the Washington Posts and is spot on...I see that in your posts....just saying what I see.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 313

Making the statue of liberty 😢 🗽if she could. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 313

So well stated CriticalThinking and Phyills.  I believe Trump just thinks America  is his own private cash machine. But  as the two of stated, we all just what the nonesence  to stop.  As President  be a positive role model. 🗽

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 313

@KidBoy2 wrote

I have question... do you want Trump to fail doing his job of President? If so why?

It’s not a question of whether I want trump to fail, which in itself is a ridiculous question, as no true patriot wants their country’s president to fail.

The reality of the matter is that trump is failing and is damaging this country, and his behavior and his negative impact upon this country gets worse every day.

My country’s stability and the welfare of her people mean more to me than some political title or party affiliation. It means more to me than blindly following an inept and dangerous buffoon.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Message 18 of 313

Kidboy asked a question, "do you want Trump to fail doing his job of President?"

He's missing the point, that's the wrong question. The reason Trump receives so much criticism and hatred directed at him, is the fact that he's already miserably failing our country on multiple levels. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 313
phyllisc6781 posted..

@KidBoy2— I don’t like trump’s policies, his lies, his vicious slurs, his weakening of the United States Constitution and our premeir criminal justice organizations, to name just a few. However, any TRUE patriot would want a president who is successful when it comes to representing and protecting his country. trump is not successful in either representing or protecting this nation, therefore, I see no reason to support such a moronic, vicious unacceptable inept man who is incapable of knowing truth or understanding true leadership. I see no reason to support a man who neither understands or cares to know the issues on which he ridiculously comments.

No true patriot would support someone like this regardless of title. So shame – – yes, shame on those who continue to support this weak, inept, vicious, and inept fool.

This has nothing to do with partisan politics, although it is clear that trump and his ignorant and dishonest followers try to make it appear so. This is about our country—her democracy, her reputation, her morality—All of which the fool trump has greatly diminished.

To blindly follow someone because of a title is the personification of ignorance.

========================

Your typical post.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 313

It just occurred to me that the outting of Trump's non disclosure agreement with the Miss America means he can chalk up another woman on his scorecard as an accomplishment

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors