From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Message 91 of 313

John  posted-Post all of what your are answering or none of it. Sadly  the far right has never told the truth about anything and that is why someone like trump could take over a party since Trump has never told the truth about anything in his life, and that includes when he was a Dem. Did you know His daughter and Son in law are still NY Dems. They are as bad as he is. Yes we have a President who has mental problems and sadly the people who support him do to.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yawn,Yawn ,Yawn -going down to Marco Island for a couple of days and hopefilly the childish posts from the demented left will have run it`s course by the time I get back to Bradenton.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 313

@Phyliss wrote @mandm84— Whatever you do, do not confuse trump supporters with the truth.  In their deep delusional state, they can’t handle it. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Let`s face it ,the  Trump haters posters  here can`t handle the TRUTH.Turn off your computer and turn on a cable fake news channel.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 313

Phyliss wroteI just thought of A MAJOR TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENT!!

He has succeeded in helping Wolff sell an ALL TIME RECORD NUMBER OF BOOKS DEALING WITH A POLITICAL FIGURE!!

GOOD JOB! 

trump’s an idiot—RESIST!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The last 5 liberal posts from the libs   read like a bunch of 3rd graders . My apoligy to real third graders. I meant 2nd graders.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 313

Richva  wrote-From the broadcast of the game yesterday, he still has not master the words to the National Anthem so keep working, Snowflake. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you like a little cheese with your whine? (the real snowflake  was asked) Aren`t you being a little childish with your post?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 313

@easyed598 wrote:

John wrote-. I also miss the days when we had Reb. posters who posted the truth.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If I remember correctly you were whining then when we  told the truth about Obama and Hillary.                                              Gee! it`s great having a real President again

Post all of what your are answering or none of it. Sadly  the far right has never told the truth about anything and that is why someone like trump could take over a party since Trump has never told the truth about anything in his life, and that includes when he was a Dem. Did you know His daughter and Son in law are still NY Dems. They are as bad as he is. Yes we have a President who has mental problems and sadly the people who support him do to.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 313

@mandm84— Whatever you do, do not confuse trump supporters with the truth.  In their deep delusional state, they can’t handle it. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 313

Didn't Trump bring us back from the great Recession - Save the Auto Industry, Save Wall Street , Save the Banks , Rescue the Housing Crisis , Bring Our Troops Home from a War Based on Lies , Eliminate Bin Laden , Bring Healthcare to Millions , etc, etc, etc .....?

You would think so by some round here with Faux " news " educations.

Oh that's " Right " Trump's only real accomplishment was handing the Insanely Wealthy More  $$$$$ with his Tax Scam for the few.

Quite a comparison !!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 313

@williamb39198—Because I watched the interview on MSNBC with Lawrence O’Donnell and Wolff last night, my television was still on MSNBC this a.m., and there was a analyst telling the world that trump’s  job creation was the smallest in the last 10 years. 

Listening right now to CNN and the staged “debate” over  DACA  and border security. One erroneous statement that Trump made during this debate is that the stock market is high and that speaks well for job creation.

This speaks to trump’s ignorance with regard to the economy, as the stock market has absolutely nothing to do with job creation.

trump is a blithering idiot. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 313

So, being a never, never, never trumper (since the second repub debate), we are not getting aboard anything that he is apart of. Nor are we getting out of his way. I hope that we continually keep throwing up roadblocks to keep him from destroying our country. His policies are a sugar high, tax bill is a classic example, might make some feel good for a short while, until the long term effects kick in, and then there is no more sugar!...Sunday morning coming down. His total jobs numbers for 2017 are less than Obama’s for 2016...did I mention that he says how great he is? Not much wage growth either. 

And aren’t farmers so lucky that he let them vote for him? Words cannot properly describe trump and his actions. I find him very deplorable!

Did you pick party or country?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 313

@CriticalThinking—With regard to stock market—to some extent trump is riding on Obama’s coattails. In addition, the market continues to climb because Republicans favor big business, which is exactly of what the market is comprised.

In adfition, the stock market doesn’t reflect the economic heath of the country. 

The tax bill is only a win for corporate America and the wealthy.

These are NOT achievements for the vadt majority of Americans.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors