From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Message 1 of 313

Thanks for Kudo-I thought you might be offended by my reply with picture. It is sometimes good to own up to what was posted.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 313

Just an observation-After what is thought of as a bad week for Trump ,his approval rating jumped to 45% (the highest since he was President) according to a NBC poll. Just think how high it would have been if he had a good week

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 313

@easyed598 wrote:

Doubtful the nation will ever unite under him - after the cowardly unpatriotic Surrender at Helsinki - only equally un-American and unpatriotically dishonest scumbags  - the kind that voted for trump, follow and support him will continue to approve of the borderline treasonous Putin's PupPetPotus...------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Brilliant response.....1451754111661-20.jpg

And then they vote for Trump

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 313

Doubtful the nation will ever unite under him - after the cowardly unpatriotic Surrender at Helsinki - only equally un-American and unpatriotically dishonest scumbags  - the kind that voted for trump, follow and support him will continue to approve of the borderline treasonous Putin's PupPetPotus...------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Brilliant response.....1451754111661-20.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 313

Yes he does divide!

kidboy, I think Phy can speak for quite a few. trump is supported by a minority, quickly losing independent support, disapproval ratings climbing, his base is not growing, and does absolutely nothing to unite our Country or it’s citizenry. Hmmm, wasn’t uniting our Country a campaign promise?

Base shrinking, and wonder what his strategy is for the 3 million votes that he did not get. 

to make America white again will not unite us

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 313

@KidBoy2 wrote:
williamb39198 posted..

Phy can speak for me anytime, and I am an American. Real Americans support one another and do not try to divide other citizens.

=========================
She can speak for you but not all Americans.

That is true. Trump tries to divide Americans at every opportunity. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 313
williamb39198 posted..

Phy can speak for me anytime, and I am an American. Real Americans support one another and do not try to divide other citizens.

=========================
She can speak for you but not all Americans.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 313

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Phy can speak for me anytime, and I am an American. Real Americans support one another and do not try to divide other citizens. The only thing that was proved is how trump can twist and contort facts. Then supporters claim people are hateful because they desire an honest leader and a country that all will look up to. 

But a lot of words were used to hide facts, and bring forward the true motivations of the hateful right!

Nice try but we do see thru that. 

Of course he/she/it/pc can, but about dividing - who is dividing from us enablers, ignobelelrs, deplorables, GOPerDupes, Trumpatoonies, Trumpettes, Trumpateers who are regularly called Nazis, fascists, alt-right, etc. etc. etc - are we not Americans?

How about those financials donnie, and are you starting to panic yet!

I doubt he is reading this so you will probably not get a reply from him here.  Speaking of "dividing" - do you think "donnie" is a way to unite us as a people and discuss our differences?

No.

Doubtful the nation will ever unite under him - after the cowardly unpatriotic Surrender at Helsinki - only equally un-American and unpatriotically dishonest scumbags  - the kind that voted for trump, follow and support him will continue to approve of the borderline treasonous Putin's PupPetPotus...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 313

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Phy can speak for me anytime, and I am an American. Real Americans support one another and do not try to divide other citizens. The only thing that was proved is how trump can twist and contort facts. Then supporters claim people are hateful because they desire an honest leader and a country that all will look up to. 

But a lot of words were used to hide facts, and bring forward the true motivations of the hateful right!

Of course he/she/it/pc can, but about dividing - who is dividing from us enablers, ignobelelrs, deplorables, GOPerDupes, Trumpatoonies, Trumpettes, Trumpateers who are regularly called Nazis, fascists, alt-right, etc. etc. etc - are we not Americans?

I doubt he is reading this so you will probably not get a reply from him here.  Speaking of "dividing" - do you think "donnie" is a way to unite us as a people and discuss our differences?

I think "donnie" is a lot better than how Trump's Secretary of State refers to him (moron), or his former chief of staff (Idiot).  Personally, I like "Captain Incompetent". It shows the one skill he has mastered. Good thing he can't read well or Trump would probably take away my security clearance for this post. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 313

@williamb39198 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors