WATCH VIDEO: Day 5 of Iowa presidential candidate forum with Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRAVEL WARNING ISSUED

Message 11 of 13
Lets's hope it hits him in his Wallet first.

He has absolutely gone over the Top, no tourists, no money spent here. What a dum you know what ---.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRAVEL WARNING ISSUED

Message 12 of 13

Thanks Nctarheel,

I thought my daughter was pulling one over on me today.  She said her friend from China,  who is visiting her,  was warned about  traveling to the USA. The girls have planned this visit for months.  Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

TRAVEL WARNING ISSUED

Message 13 of 13

A TRAVEL WARNING HAS BEEN ISSUED!!!!!!

It warns of expensive medical costs if one becomes suddenly ill in the designated country.

It warns of public shootings and robberies; telling tourists to be very careful.

It warns of unannounced searches and seizures.

It warns of incidents of telecommunications fraud.

The warning goes on to describe that security is quite poor in the designated country and that shootings, robberies, and theft are quite frequent.

So, was this a warning given to American tourists that were about to embark on vacation to Brazil, or possibly India, or maybe Botswana?????

Heck no, this was a travel warning issued to CHINESE TOURIST who were on their way to the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

Yep, "SPANKY" Trump sure has made AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Over 2,972,000 Chinese, on average USED TO visit the United States for vacation but due to Trump's lunacy the United States is experiencing a TRUMP SLUMP in tourism from all countries, and now this warning from China to its citizens.

I guess he is so stupid he doesn't understand that no more tourists mean no more Trump Hotels.

Kudos
Views
Replies