Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRAVEL ADVISORY ISSUED FOR UNITED AIRLINES

Message 1 of 5

Based on his performance thus far, I predict Der Trumper will tweet a condemnation of the NAACP, American Airlines will file a "Restraint of Trade" lawsuit against the NAACP (that being the Uberrich/Corporate perferred method of silencing commercial protests), and Jeff Sessions will become de-facto lead council for American.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Assuming there is actual data supporting the advisory, what do you suppose could be going on?  I think I heard from RRRR land that the 'free market' would fix all that stuff IF we got rid of burdensome regulations...competition, donchasee?  I do think that's what I heard. So.....IF all that's so, what could be motivating a company to operate contrary to 'their best interests;'?  Ah.....I know.....gotta be 'fake news' !  I'm pretty sure I heard a company spokesperson say they'd never do anthing like that.

Let's try this one....."I'm from United Airlines, and I'm here to help you".

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@cb7227 wrote:
The headline says United Airlines, NAACP issued warning re: American Airlines. As much as I hate United, it is unfair to smear them when American is the culprit.

True.

I have refused to patronize or speak favorably of either for over ten years now due to prejudicial treatment of my American Indian wife, our mixed race kids and adopted non-white kids...

Apology?   Not from me...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5
The headline says United Airlines, NAACP issued warning re: American Airlines. As much as I hate United, it is unfair to smear them when American is the culprit.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

TRAVEL ADVISORY ISSUED FOR UNITED AIRLINES

Message 5 of 5

NAACP issues travel advisory for American Airlines

When a company keeps doing the same kind of stuff over and over again, it gets to the point where decent and honorable people must speak up about continuing injustices...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors