TRAVEL ADVISORY FOR MISSISSIPPI Travel at your own peril!

Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRAVEL ADVISORY FOR MISSISSIPPI Travel at your own peril!

Message 1 of 4

I think I mentioned this before here, but when I lived in Alabama they had an ironic saying "thank God for Mississippi; if not for them we'd be in last place all the time." Referring to the states' standing in education and so many other measures.

Still though, I have a lot of affection for both states.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Tate Reeves is the governor of the State of Mississppi. This governor's decision to stand in defiance of one of the only real efforts we can take to potentially help to slow this pandemic, proves the old saying -- "Stupid is as Stupid does."  Both he and his decision qualifies.....as stupid!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Where do they find these creatures?

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

TRAVEL ADVISORY FOR MISSISSIPPI Travel at your own peril!

Message 4 of 4

WARNING

The governor of the state of Mississippi has by executive order overturned and prohibited cities within his state that had ordered stay at home decrees, closed non essential establishments and work from home orders from issuing such edicts.  Travelers should avoid trave to, from and inside Mississippi until further notice.  We are all in the most vunerable group for the CoronaVirus COVID-19 and the Governor has made it easier for us to contract the virus within his state.  

WARNING

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors