Have questions about your Medicare options? AARP's Medicare Resource Center can help.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TOTE SOME HEAT AND GET A DISCOUNT ON MEAT

Message 11 of 48

@jimc91 wrote:

Have you noticed most mass shooting crimes have been carried out in "Gun Free Zones"?

Sure, because they tend to be areas where there are larger groups of people.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 48

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Did you read what you typed? "most of the publicized cases the culprit "OBTAINED THE WEAPON FROM A VALID OWNER."  

I know exactly what I posted.  You show to me that gun laws would prevent someone that wants to commit a crime from carrying a weapon.  New York, Chicago, Paris, etc.  Why is everything you post is mostly just to be in opposition to what certain posters post instead of being realistic?

The founding fathers has nothing to do with what I posted.  You show me where those mass or publicized killers went to Academy Sports, etc. to buy a handgun or AR-15.  At least you left GOPers, etc out.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 48
Olderscout posted--

Did you read what you typed? "most of the publicized cases the culprit "OBTAINED THE WEAPON FROM A VALID OWNER."  Now consider the total opposition from the NRA and the nutters to President Obama's attempt to restrict a terrorist's ability to do exactly that. This whole perversion of the Constitution needs to end. The Founding Fathers did not intend it to become a script for a Road Warrior sequil.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This quote speaks to what the founding father intended than your erroneous opinion-

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 48

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Quackers wrote:

I would be busy deciding which are the harmless gun fondlers and which ones are going to engage in mass slaughter at any moment. How convenient that the crazies no longer have to hide their weapons until ready to start the carnage.

Doubtful if a licensed permit holder would be the one causing the carnage.  Note that in most of the publicized cases the culprit obtained the weapon from a valid owner, whether stolen or owned by a relative.

Did you read what you typed? "most of the publicized cases the culprit "OBTAINED THE WEAPON FROM A VALID OWNER."  Now consider the total opposition from the NRA and the nutters to President Obama's attempt to restrict a terrorist's ability to do exactly that. This whole perversion of the Constitution needs to end. The Founding Fathers did not intend it to become a script for a Road Warrior sequil.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 48

Back in the 1960's, the NRA came out AGAINST open carry because the ones doing it were the Black Panthers.

I wonder how many of the bubbas who just LOVE the rush they get walking into their church with an AK-47 will just LOVE it when all their Black nieghbors come to join the Worship in a similar manner.

Now as a cautionary note I'd just remind those neighbors about those wonderful "Stand Your Ground" laws and to be very watchful of any twitch from bubba that might make you fear for your life and act in a lawful manner when you detect agressive movements.

Won't that make going to Church a much more meaningful experience?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 48

@easyed598 wrote:

As long as the gun is in the holster you need not fear.

And you know that the guy with the gun in the holster is the good guy because ..........???????

My thought exactly. I really can't believe deranged murderers practice gun etiquette.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So you rather have the bad guy keep it concealed and then be surprised when he decides to use it? Chances are better that the good guy will keep a expose gun  and will not  commit a crime. Just makes sense.

It makes sense huh?  Then how come Kentucky had an exposed carry law for years and years and decided to adopt 'concealed' carry? Did 'the bad guys' vote in the concealed carry? No.

For some reason, those who you call 'good guys' wanted to conceal their firearms. We carry more guns in America than in any other nation ........................ we have more gun deaths per capita. Yet many here advocate more guns. Seems like has a mental disorder.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 48

@easyed598 wrote:

And you know that the guy with the gun in the holster is the good guy because ..........???????

My thought exactly. I really can't believe deranged murderers practice gun etiquette.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So you rather have the bad guy keep it concealed and then be surprised when he decides to use it? Chances are better that the good guy will keep a expose gun  and will not  commit a crime. Just makes sense.

And exactly how is it that you have been given certain knowledge that would be the case?

"Sense" to a conservative has never been certifiably determined to be on a one to one relationship with the real world.

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 48

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 48

@myexper wrote:

My thought exactly. I really can't believe deranged murderers practice gun etiquette.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 48

Mlseeker - here's the answer to all your problems - in the appropriately named Western Colorado Town of Rifle - at Shooters Grill, where all the staff is armed.

You can have a soothing fried egg or two - with or without salsa, etc.

gunegg-150x150.jpg

http://www.shooters.com/gunegg.jpg

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views