Honored Social Butterfly

TOTAL AUTHORITY

Just  last week, we all heard Trump claimed that he had total authority in telling the governors what to do Many of us came to this message board and even quoted the Constitution which was very clear about Trum's "total authority.|

I even told some of the Trump followers that he would back down especially when he heard Cuomo saying that he would not open New York and it would create a Constitutional  Crisis
As  usual the Trump followers in the message board claimed that he would tell the governors what to do. 
Well, like I said to them Trump will back down. he knows or someone will tell him that he  is not King of the uSA
That brings me to my question for all of those Trump followers that have been following along during this fiasco of this  pandemic.
Are you planning to go to the beach, the nearest restaurant  or commingle with your friends when Trump opens your State?

Me?  I live in Florida, and I have a kiss.of the behind for a governor. so I will not go to the beach, or a restaurant of comingle with my friends until I feel it is save to do  so.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

Does anyone believe the Fox Propaganda Network will talk about Trump being wrong again?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Does anyone believe the Fox Propaganda Network will talk about Trump being wrong again?

Heaven Forbid!!!!!!!

Fox depends on their ratings they need to feed the idiots with whatever Trump is saying. hoping that many of them will have the IQ to decide for themselves. 
Now they are instigating all of them to go out and protest and have everything opened. and I am cheering that they actually follow their advice.  We should demand picturea of the Trump followers to see if they do as their leader says that they should do.

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Except for FOX, every Constitutional Scholar said Trump is WRONG!

Honored Social Butterfly

CRITICAL THINKING ---wrote  " every Constitutional Scholar said Trump is WRONG! "

TRUMP is wrong about the constitution =   News

Fact Check: Trump Claims It’s His Call on When to ‘Reopen’ the Country —  
NECN2 days ago
But experts — and the Constitution — say Trump is wrong.  =  https://www.necn.com/news/national-international/fact-check-trump-claims-its-his-call-on-when-to-reo...

I

P>S>>  I REALLY REALLY  H8  him.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

As well as being terminally stupid, he has delusions of grandeur.

Donald Trump, Bonapartist - LRC Blog

Honored Social Butterfly

Are you planning to go to the beach, the nearest restaurant  or commingle with your friends when Trump opens your State?

He said the states will open on their own.  He had to sit in a chair and pay real close attention to his misconceptions.  It's hard being president.  Still, some feel relieved his claims of authority, or not, don't 'have to' apply to their choices.  As in light bulbs overheads.  I don't see many self-sacrificing their health and safety for dt's numbers.  The guys slinging their guns around with signs threatening (INDEFINITE!!!) lockdowns, are on the job.  we.want.our.economy.NOW.  Jared enlisted them, maybe. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@oceanedge2 wrote:

states will open on their own.  He had to sit in a chair and pay real close attention to his misconceptions.  It's hard being president.  Still, some feel relieved his claims of authority, or not, don't 'have to' apply to their choices.  As in light bulbs overheads.  I don't see many self-sacrificing their health and safety for dt's numbers.  The guys slinging their guns around with signs threatening (INDEFINITE!!!) lockdowns, are on the job.  we.want.our.economy.NOW.  Jared enlisted them, maybe. 

That is what I am afraid of  De Santis will do as he thinks Trump wants him to do. and Flrodia will become the next New York. So, I will make my own decissions as to when I will open "my door"

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

My governor is Jay Inslee. "A snake", according to Mr. Authority. Jay's leadership does give a comfort of protection from dt's abusive self.
Honored Social Butterfly

Well said Rox. I'm with you, we are trying to take precautions to limit contact and exposure to anyone that might be contagious. This virus is pretty nasty, not only while you have it and even those that recover, which we are just starting to hear from, seem to be reporting some nasty side or after efforts. 
I wonder how many of those ignoring precautions really want to be hospitalized!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png