From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

Message 31 of 37

@Soosie wrote:

Title 8U.S.C. 1324(a) Offenses. Title 8U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. ... Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. 

After reading this code, it seems to me a lot of people, cities and Politicians are breaking the law.  I read the penalities and seems some should be in jail.

Article 4, Section 2, Clause 3 - Fugitive Slave Act 1850 - The USA has had a lot of Stupid Laws - Many of them were enacted & enforced by White Supremacist Elected into Office by like-minded Voters who for Decades were worried about the Dilution of their Whiteness

Their Descendants have once again put Evil Monsters into power who want to highlight our differences & their own personal fears - as is always the case throughout history - populations have to endure these inhuman Sociopaths until like recently - 2 years was enough for the Majority

Expect another intervention in the Senare 2 years from now

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 37

@Soosie wrote:
With the current security or lack of we have, they come across on their own. Nothing to stop them. There are people and cities protecting the illegals. These people are breaking the law. If you want a criminal in you home, go for it, but don't yell foul when they commit a crime against you or your loved ones. The most foolish thing I see in this group is to boldly state no criminals are coming into our country. Pure BS.

First you said people are bringing illegals here, then you say they arent. Your topic is about people violating title 8 by bringing in illegals..cities and politicians as you say. i asked who they are..and you offer no one but you do manage to dodge your own topic. so why DID you post this? Sanctuary cities arent violating federal law. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 37

@Soosie wrote:
With the current security or lack of we have, they come across on their own. Nothing to stop them. There are people and cities protecting the illegals. These people are breaking the law. If you want a criminal in you home, go for it, but don't yell foul when they commit a crime against you or your loved ones. The most foolish thing I see in this group is to boldly state no criminals are coming into our country. Pure BS.

There is no lack of security on the border. Fact is it is better than ever, and there are all kinds of things to stop them. River, Large lake, Barriers where needed. No  cities are protecting them, and no one but family members have been protecting them so no one is breaking the law. These people as you call them have a much lower crime rate then the people who live here. The pure BS comes from Trump and far right leaders who put this stuff out, and their followers who think it is true.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

TITLE 8 US Code 1324

Message 34 of 37

In a world where Fox Propaganda dominates, their viewers incredibly believe illegal immigration is the biggest threat facing America. Their blood pressure soars at the mention of illegal immigrants. Unfortunately, they are not in touch with the facts, which are never presented by the Fox Propaganda Network. What are they?

• Almost 1/2 of all illegal immigrants came here LEGALLY, but never left when their VISA expired.
  • Per the FBI, the biggest threat to border security is CANADA, where most terrorists enter our country. Fox viewers don't care about Canada for obvious reasons.
  • Illegal immigration on the Mexican Border is down substantially the past 4-6 years.
  • Yes, a small percentage of illegal immigrants are thugs. But overall, they work hard and obey the law. But don't tell that to a Fox viewer, because they don't want the facts. They prefer emotion over documentation.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 37
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 37
who is bringing unauthorized aliens across the border?
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

TITLE 8 US Code 1324

Message 37 of 37

Title 8U.S.C. 1324(a) Offenses. Title 8U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. ... Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. 

After reading this code, it seems to me a lot of people, cities and Politicians are breaking the law.  I read the penalities and seems some should be in jail.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors