Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Reply
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
163
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

163 Views
Message 21 of 37

@Soosie wrote: @CriticalThinking................All I see here is what YOU say are FACTS.  Where is you information to back this up? Don't the guidelines say you are to site your sources.  I do see that you say per the FBI on one, but don't see any other.

When have you ever cited sources for anything you've posted here, hmmm??

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
163
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
176
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

176 Views
Message 22 of 37

Here's some more facts: There are now about 11 million undocumented workers in the US. Half (5.5Million) came on Visas and did not leave. a third (3Million) are migrant farm workers who USED to go home after the harvest, until jrbush closed the border so they stayed and just send their paychecks home. That leaves 2.5Million who probably crossed over from Mexico over the last 40 years.

 

lil donny's moronic wall won't stop anyone who really wants to come to America. The dope runners simply throw the dope over the wall. The MS13 know Trump is terrified of them so they just walk across and have a US citizen gang member sponsor them. And the honest workers know some Republican will gladly give them a job if they can just evade the guards along the border.

 

The biggest law breakers are the (mostly) Republican employers who give them jobs knowing they will work hard, accept less, and never join a Union.Vilifying the workers by calling them criminals without going after the only ones who seriously PROFIT from the crime of undocumented workers - their employers - is how Republicans roll.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
176
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
186
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

186 Views
Message 23 of 37

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:(in blue text)

 


You are good enough at researching that you would have given sources to prove him wrong if you could. Since you don't provide those sources, it's only your opinion that he is wrong.


It's starting to get old with you trolling me.  My pointing out that you are good enough at researching to prove Critical wrong is not "trolling", it's telling the truth. But I wasn't the one making the claims, so it isn't up to me to prove what he posted.  No, but you would have offered sources proving him wrong if you could, and you haven't. He is the one that posted the information and then when asked for proof told the poster to look it up. Most of the time trump supporters simply call any proof given "fake news". Like I said, if you know his information is untrue, then show why.

 

Since you jumped in, can you proved sources for his post? I'm not the one saying what he posted is untrue. If I thought it to be untrue I would post sources supporting that opinion. It's not up to me to prove another poster is factual. Why isn't it "up to you" to post sources supporting your claim that he is wrong?  Can you since you jumped in? Like I said, I'm not the one saying that what he posted is untrue.  I didn't say he was right or wrong. Then you have 'no dog in this race', do you?


 


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
186
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
197
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

197 Views
Message 24 of 37

@ChasKy53 wrote:

 


You are good enough at researching that you would have given sources to prove him wrong if you could. Since you don't provide those sources, it's only your opinion that he is wrong.


It's starting to get old with you trolling me.  But I wasn't the one making the claims, so it isn't up to me to prove what he posted.  He is the one that posted the information and then when asked for proof told the poster to look it up.

 

Since you jumped in, can you proved sources for his post?  It's not up to me to prove another poster is factual.  Can you since you jumped in?   I didn't say he was right or wrong.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
197
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
206
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

206 Views
Message 25 of 37

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Soosie, it doesn't matter to me because you're going to believe whatever you want. But you're free to look up the information I posted. If you decide to look it up, pay particular attention to what the FBI says about the Canadian border.

 


Since you won't provide sources of where you get your information then why should anyone believe it's factual?  You post something and then say for others to look it up.  In that case it is only your opinion that you won't source.


You are good enough at researching that you would have given sources to prove him wrong if you could. Since you don't provide those sources, it's only your opinion that he is wrong.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
206
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
199
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

199 Views
Message 26 of 37

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Soosie, it doesn't matter to me because you're going to believe whatever you want. But you're free to look up the information I posted. If you decide to look it up, pay particular attention to what the FBI says about the Canadian border.

 


Since you won't provide sources of where you get your information then why should anyone believe it's factual?  You post something and then say for others to look it up.  In that case it is only your opinion that you won't source.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
199
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
196
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

196 Views
Message 27 of 37

@Soosie wrote:
  • Almost 1/2 of all illegal immigrants came here LEGALLY, but never left when their VISA expired.
  • Per the FBI, the biggest threat to border security is CANADA, where most terrorists enter our country. Fox viewers don't care about Canada for obvious reasons.
  • Illegal immigration on the Mexican Border is down substantially the past 4-6 years.
  • @Yes, a small percentage of illegal immigrants are thugs. But overall, they work hard and obey the law. But don't tell that to a Fox viewer, because they don't want the facts. They prefer emotion over documentation.  @CriticalThinking................
  • All I see here is what YOU say are FACTS.  Where is you information to back this up? Don't the guidelines say you are to site your sources.  I do see that you say per the FBI on one, but don't see any other.

Soosie, if you were half as informed as you seem to want us to think you are you would know that what CriticalThinking posted is all true.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
196
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
193
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

193 Views
Message 28 of 37

@Soosie wrote:
With the current security or lack of we have, they come across on their own. Nothing to stop them. There are people and cities protecting the illegals. These people are breaking the law. If you want a criminal in you home, go for it, but don't yell foul when they commit a crime against you or your loved ones. The most foolish thing I see in this group is to boldly state no criminals are coming into our country. Pure BS.

When you say "criminals", do you mean criminal just because they entered illegally, or because they had a criminal record before entering?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
193
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
194
Views

TITLE 8 US Code 1324

194 Views
Message 29 of 37

Soosie, it doesn't matter to me because you're going to believe whatever you want. But you're free to look up the information I posted. If you decide to look it up, pay particular attention to what the FBI says about the Canadian border.

 

By the way, my name isn't Donald Trump, so I didn't make up a bunch of lies out of thin air.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
194
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
192
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

192 Views
Message 30 of 37
  • Almost 1/2 of all illegal immigrants came here LEGALLY, but never left when their VISA expired.
  • Per the FBI, the biggest threat to border security is CANADA, where most terrorists enter our country. Fox viewers don't care about Canada for obvious reasons.
  • Illegal immigration on the Mexican Border is down substantially the past 4-6 years.
  • Yes, a small percentage of illegal immigrants are thugs. But overall, they work hard and obey the law. But don't tell that to a Fox viewer, because they don't want the facts. They prefer emotion over documentation.  @CriticalThinking................All I see here is what YOU say are FACTS.  Where is you information to back this up? Don't the guidelines say you are to site your sources.  I do see that you say per the FBI on one, but don't see any other.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
192
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors