Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Reply
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
157
Views

TITLE 8 US Code 1324

157 Views
Message 11 of 37

FBI Reports   reviewed by The Daily Beast reveal that far more suspected terrorists try to enter the country from the northern border with Canada than from the south.

 

Seven FBI Terrorist Screening Center “monthly domestic encounter reports” dating from April 2014 to August 2016 detail the number, type, and location of encounters with known or suspected terrorists across the United States. The encounters are based on information in various watchlist databases. In all seven reports, the numbers of encounters at land border crossings were higher in northern states than southern.

 

“We are looking the wrong direction,” said a senior DHS official familiar with the data. “Not to say that Mexico isn’t a problem, but the real bad guys aren’t coming from there—at least not yet.”

 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fbi-reports-show-terror-suspects-coming-from-canada-while-trump-stares...

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
157
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
149
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

149 Views
Message 12 of 37

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Soosie, it doesn't matter to me because you're going to believe whatever you want. But you're free to look up the information I posted. If you decide to look it up, pay particular attention to what the FBI says about the Canadian border.

 


Since you won't provide sources of where you get your information then why should anyone believe it's factual?  You post something and then say for others to look it up.  In that case it is only your opinion that you won't source.


You are good enough at researching that you would have given sources to prove him wrong if you could. Since you d provide those sources, it's only your opinion that he is wrong.


Ah, the all too popular game of the left - "prove a negative". And well rewarded with kudoes.


actually, im still waiting for the topic poster to back up their statement. the ol game of " the right makes false allegations again"

 


does that mean you approve or disapprove of the "prove a negative" game?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
149
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
140
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

140 Views
Message 13 of 37

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
  • Almost 1/2 of all illegal immigrants came here LEGALLY, but never left when their VISA expired.
  • Per the FBI, the biggest threat to border security is CANADA, where most terrorists enter our country. Fox viewers don't care about Canada for obvious reasons.
  • Illegal immigration on the Mexican Border is down substantially the past 4-6 years.
  • Yes, a small percentage of illegal immigrants are thugs. But overall, they work hard and obey the law. But don't tell that to a Fox viewer, because they don't want the facts. They prefer emotion over documentation. @ @CriticalThinking................All I see here is what YOU say are FACTS.  Where is you information to back this up? Don't the guidelines say you are to site your sources.  I do see that you say per the FBI on one, but don't see any other.

@Soosie - and all I see is what you say are facts concerning undocumented workers and their families. Google any one of the FACTS CT listed and see for yourself. I just copied "Almost 1/2 of all illegal immigrants came here LEGALLY, but never left when their VISA " into a google search and got 669,000 hits in 0.67 seconds. On the other hand, I can't find any actual support for your concerns that the immigrants will do harm to those who take them in as you spend a lot of time implying.

 

Why no RW outrage against the EMPOLYERS who exploit the workers or the slumlords who overcharge them for their "accomodations"?


 


I'm a Conservative, I am outraged against those "EMPOLYERS(?)" and slumlords. Why does the government (regardless of Party in charge) not do something about it? No GOPerDupes, GOPerLords, Oligarchs,lil donny or the rest in that usual nonsense- it is bipartisan.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
140
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
138
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

138 Views
Message 14 of 37

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Soosie, it doesn't matter to me because you're going to believe whatever you want. But you're free to look up the information I posted. If you decide to look it up, pay particular attention to what the FBI says about the Canadian border.

 


Since you won't provide sources of where you get your information then why should anyone believe it's factual?  You post something and then say for others to look it up.  In that case it is only your opinion that you won't source.


You are good enough at researching that you would have given sources to prove him wrong if you could. Since you don't provide those sources, it's only your opinion that he is wrong.


Ah, the all too popular game of the left - "prove a negative". And well rewarded with kudoes.


actually, im still waiting for the topic poster to back up their statement. the ol game of " the right makes false allegations again"

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
138
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
140
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

140 Views
Message 15 of 37

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Soosie, it doesn't matter to me because you're going to believe whatever you want. But you're free to look up the information I posted. If you decide to look it up, pay particular attention to what the FBI says about the Canadian border.

 


Since you won't provide sources of where you get your information then why should anyone believe it's factual?  You post something and then say for others to look it up.  In that case it is only your opinion that you won't source.


You are good enough at researching that you would have given sources to prove him wrong if you could. Since you don't provide those sources, it's only your opinion that he is wrong.


Ah, the all too popular game of the left - "prove a negative". And well rewarded with kudoes.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
140
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
146
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

146 Views
Message 16 of 37

@Soosie wrote:
  • Almost 1/2 of all illegal immigrants came here LEGALLY, but never left when their VISA expired.
  • Per the FBI, the biggest threat to border security is CANADA, where most terrorists enter our country. Fox viewers don't care about Canada for obvious reasons.
  • Illegal immigration on the Mexican Border is down substantially the past 4-6 years.
  • Yes, a small percentage of illegal immigrants are thugs. But overall, they work hard and obey the law. But don't tell that to a Fox viewer, because they don't want the facts. They prefer emotion over documentation. @ @CriticalThinking................All I see here is what YOU say are FACTS.  Where is you information to back this up? Don't the guidelines say you are to site your sources.  I do see that you say per the FBI on one, but don't see any other.

@Soosie - and all I see is what you say are facts concerning undocumented workers and their families. Google any one of the FACTS CT listed and see for yourself. I just copied "Almost 1/2 of all illegal immigrants came here LEGALLY, but never left when their VISA " into a google search and got 669,000 hits in 0.67 seconds. On the other hand, I can't find any actual support for your concerns that the immigrants will do harm to those who take them in as you spend a lot of time implying.

 

Why no RW outrage against the EMPOLYERS who exploit the workers or the slumlords who overcharge them for their "accomodations"?


 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
146
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
150
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

150 Views
Message 17 of 37

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote: (in blue text)


 

It's starting to get old with you trolling me.  My pointing out that you are good enough at researching to prove Critical wrong is not "trolling", it's telling the truth.

 


If I have no 'dog in this fight', then where do you fit in? I'm a concerned citizen. Where do you fit in? Is there a reason you troll me and jump in with accusations and bringing up political views? Pointing out that you are good enough at research to prove Critical wrong is not an accusation, it's an observation and it is not "trolling". "bringing up political views" is more than appropriate in a political forum.  You don't think that Critical Thinking doesn't need to provide a source for his posts, but we are to accept his posts as true? IMO, if you don't think they are true then you should post a source supprting that. 

 

So, do you have anything to say about the topic instead of making it about another poster?  Do you? 

 

There is more than likely a good case of a violation of this code, but of course the liberals are looking for future voters.  "More than likely"? "This code" covers someone other than the illegal bringing them in. You do know that , don't you?


 


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
150
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
160
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

160 Views
Message 18 of 37

@ChasKy53 wrote:


 

It's starting to get old with you trolling me.  My pointing out that you are good enough at researching to prove Critical wrong is not "trolling", it's telling the truth.

 


If I have no 'dog in this fight', then where do you fit in?  Is there a reason you troll me and jump in with accusations and bringing up political views?   You don't think that Critical Thinking doesn't need to provide a source for his posts, but we are to accept his posts as true?  

 

So, do you have anything to say about the topic instead of making it about another poster? 

 

There is more than likely a good case of a violation of this code, but of course the liberals are looking for future voters. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
160
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
172
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

172 Views
Message 19 of 37
@Tarheel..................Once again, your yelling at me does nothing. I think your anger is mis-directed.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
172
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
178
Views

Re: TITLE 8 US Code 1324

178 Views
Message 20 of 37

@Soosie wrote:
These people are breaking the law.

If you want a criminal in you home, go for it, but don't yell foul when they commit a crime against you or your loved ones.

The most foolish thing I see in this group is to boldly state no criminals are coming into our country.

Pure BS.

You have violated the law yourself..... of these discussion boards.

 

You used two letters AT THE END OF YOUR POST in order to circumvent the profanity filters.... that is against the GUIDELINES of these discussion boards!!!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
178
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors