Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: TIME TO LOOK AT THE IRS

Message 1 of 30

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

As per the subject, God Yes!  They need a bigger budget, they need less interference from Congress. They need a law which says Congress cannot make any changes to the tax law to take effect later than half way though the current fiscal year to give them time to reprogram computers and change processes.

In short, stop the (unable to govern) Republicans from messing up our income stream. 

Just to clarify - when that law is written, should it specify only Republicans as you have suggested?

Boy, That IS a good idea. A perfect example of "straight talk" and cutting out all the political correctness of not naming the real source of the problem.  I like it!!!!

Sorry, I still do not get your point. Do you want that law to specify only Republicans as you posted??

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 30

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

As per the subject, God Yes!  They need a bigger budget, they need less interference from Congress. They need a law which says Congress cannot make any changes to the tax law to take effect later than half way though the current fiscal year to give them time to reprogram computers and change processes.

In short, stop the (unable to govern) Republicans from messing up our income stream. 

Just to clarify - when that law is written, should it specify only Republicans as you have suggested?

Boy, That IS a good idea. A perfect example of "straight talk" and cutting out all the political correctness of not naming the real source of the problem.  I like it!!!!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 30

@Richva wrote:

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 30

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 30

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 30

@CriticalThinking wrote:

“Mr. President, you removed James Comey and we now have a fresh start at the FBI."

The premise of this thread is seriously flawed. The FBI doesn't need a fresh start. They always were, and continue to be, the elite law enforcement agency on the planet. Most FBI agents admired and respected James Comey.

This is borderline insanity as Trump supporters side with a sleezball, pathiological liar in the White House, versus a man who has a sterling professional reputation for honesty, integrity, and dedication to the FBI.

Yep, a fine investigative agency. Sadly, however, it was corrupted by the previous Administration and needs a bit of "cleaning up".

And then there is the totally meaningless last para.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 30

@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

I've asked Tarheel this before about what is considered a credible source? 

Is there a rating system somewheres that indicates that some sources is not credible, but other have a higher credibility?

What is the criteria for determining who is more credible than others. 

It is not that hard to determine what sources are credible and what are not.

No, there is not a rating system that measures credibility.

Let me give you a couple of examples and you tell me if you feel they are credible sources.

(1) THE CRUSADER- This is the official newspaper of the KU KLUX KLAN. By the way, the KKK has more chapters in TEXAS than any other state.... by far......even the DEEP SOUTH states.

Do you feel that THE CRUSADER is a credible resource?

...or perhaps......

(2) THE OCCIDENTAL QUARTERLY- This is a WHITE NATIONALIST magazine that the Anti-Defamation League describes as the primary voice for Anti-Semitism in the United States.

Do you feel that THE OCCIDENTAL QUARTERLY is a credible source?

I look forward to your answer to my two questions.

I am having a hard time finding THE OCCIDENTAL QUARTERLY and THE CRUSADER in the Daily Caller (the original source). 

Sounds like a "strawman" or a "cat" thing or a "look over there".

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 30

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Trump Gave The FBI New Life After Removing Comey, Now It’s Time To Do The Same At The IRS

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/trump-gave-the-fbi-new-life-after-removing-comey-now-its-time-to-d...

Can one not find a legitimate media source from which to garner information?

The Daily Caller is a web site, created by Tucker Carlson, who has been described as "dripping with his own ego and biases". His partner in its creation is a former aide to DICK CHENEY. Karl Rove is a fan of the media source.

The creation was financed by Foster Friess, famous for saying, "that for contraception, gals should put aspirin between their knees, it isn't all that expensive."

The Daily Caller once paid prostitutes to defame a U.S. Senator.

These fringe media sources call into question the illegitimacy of any information gleaned from them.

If you have no interest in the topic - why are you posting??

Let's try this - I believe that the IRS was politicized by the previous Administration. As I pointed out the actions of Lois Lerner and the support of Koskinen indicate this. Under those circumstances, a bit of house cleaning seems to be called for.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

TIME TO LOOK AT THE IRS

Message 9 of 30

This is borderline insanity as Trump supporters side with a sleezball, pathiological liar in the White House, versus a man who has a sterling professional reputation for honesty, integrity, and dedication to the FBI.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 30

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I agree that the IRS needs cleaning out after the politicization that occurred - Lerner's targeting and "Hillarying" the subpoenaed emails as well as her then being covered by Koskinen.

As to the cities and the Paris Agreement - it's no more than showboating. Let them have their photo-ops and if they want to do something o clean their local air - fine.

Couple Observations 

1. Trump beat Hillary - she is not the President nor do her emails have anything to do with this thread? 

2. Again, what does the Paris Agreement have to do with replacing the Head of the IRS?

1. "Hillarying" in quotes was a verb describing Lerner's actions with the protection of Kostinen.

2. It is in your original article (near the bottom).

3. See how polite and non-confrontational I was in answering that. I am a role model.

1. What exactly does the - Verb - Hillarying mean?

It is destroying evidence under subpoena and getting away with it.

2. I posted no article in this Thread 

Sorry - THE original article. I hope that answers YOUR question about the connection.

3. 😉

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors