Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: TIME TO LOOK AT THE IRS

Message 11 of 30

@pc6063 wrote:

CT--This is just another example of those who ignorantly believed trump's blather when he demeaned the integrity of the FBI.  Seems they are too shortsighted to realize that trump--and his complicate propaganda "news" sites, were doing their best to discredit intelligence agencies before the truth of trump's corrupt activities really came to light. 

With as much practice as he has had, one would think trump would be a better manipulator and liar--turns out he is as horrible at deception as he is in running this country.  Only the base--ones I have started calling trump rangers--(like soldiers who follow unquestionably) believe that the FBI had a problem--other than a very corrupt president, that is!

"Corrupt activities" - details please.

And - what charges have been brought? Supposedly the investigation is about collusion and Comey has said there was none.

What a shame that only the base and whatever cutsey names are used on any given day can see that it's purely partisanship and that the time has come for the left to get over it and concern yourselves with 2018. Try finding a decent candidate rather than constant harassment of the President and mob actions in the street.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

TIME TO LOOK AT THE IRS

Message 12 of 30

“Mr. President, you removed James Comey and we now have a fresh start at the FBI."

The premise of this thread is seriously flawed. The FBI doesn't need a fresh start. They always were, and continue to be, the elite law enforcement agency on the planet. Most FBI agents admired and respected James Comey.

This is borderline insanity as Trump supporters side with a sleezball, pathiological liar in the White House, versus a man who has a sterling professional reputation for honesty, integrity, and dedication to the FBI.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 30

@nctarheel wrote:

I look forward to your answer to my two questions.

My answer is that what you consider credible is based on your personal bias.   And of course you are inserting your bias against Texas by inserting a non-essential comment regarding the KKK.  You might remember that it is active in North Carolina also.  I do recall it taking over a small town there for their rally.

But back to the topic, it is apparent that you are allowing your political and religious opinion to guide your classification of media sources.  Your comment inserting Texas into the equation should indicate to any OPEN MINDED person that you are as biased as those you post against.  Two wrongs doesn't make it right.

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 30

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

I've asked Tarheel this before about what is considered a credible source? 

Is there a rating system somewheres that indicates that some sources is not credible, but other have a higher credibility?

What is the criteria for determining who is more credible than others. 

It is not that hard to determine what sources are credible and what are not.

No, there is not a rating system that measures credibility.

Let me give you a couple of examples and you tell me if you feel they are credible sources.

(1) THE CRUSADER- This is the official newspaper of the KU KLUX KLAN. By the way, the KKK has more chapters in TEXAS than any other state.... by far......even the DEEP SOUTH states.

Do you feel that THE CRUSADER is a credible resource?

...or perhaps......

(2) THE OCCIDENTAL QUARTERLY- This is a WHITE NATIONALIST magazine that the Anti-Defamation League describes as the primary voice for Anti-Semitism in the United States.

Do you feel that THE OCCIDENTAL QUARTERLY is a credible source?

I look forward to your answer to my two questions.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 30

@jimc91 wrote:

Like a broken record ...broken record... broken record...  Got it!

Too FUNNY!

trump trump trump...

Even the broken clock trump is unwittingly correct twice a day...

44>dolt45
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 30

@pc6063 wrote:

Jimc--NC keeps asking you to provide credit credible information when you constantly providing none.  The fact that you think most posters here, or anyone else for that matter, would but the information you provide from totally discredited sources, now that, is funny! 

I've asked Tarheel this before about what is considered a credible source?  Is there a rating system somewheres that indicates that some sources is not credible, but other have a higher credibility?

What is the criteria for determining who is more credible than others.  Yes, some posts are like a broken record, repeating the same time after time with the name of the media changed.

It's funny that a poster would take another poster to task over the source they furnish rather than countering the information with sources of their own.

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 30

Jimc--NC keeps asking you to provide credit credible information when you constantly providing none.  The fact that you think most posters here, or anyone else for that matter, would buy the information you provide from totally discredited sources, now that, is funny! 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 30

Like a broken record ...broken record... broken record...  Got it!

Too FUNNY!

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 30

@jimc91 wrote:

Trump Gave The FBI New Life After Removing Comey, Now It’s Time To Do The Same At The IRS

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/trump-gave-the-fbi-new-life-after-removing-comey-now-its-time-to-d...

Can one not find a legitimate media source from which to garner information?

The Daily Caller is a web site, created by Tucker Carlson, who has been described as "dripping with his own ego and biases". His partner in its creation is a former aide to DICK CHENEY. Karl Rove is a fan of the media source.

The creation was financed by Foster Friess, famous for saying, "that for contraception, gals should put aspirin between their knees, it isn't all that expensive."

The Daily Caller once paid prostitutes to defame a U.S. Senator.

These fringe media sources call into question the legitimacy of any information gleaned from them.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 30

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

No question.  All for that one,!!!! let's get rid of the IRS.!!!!!!!!!!!! does that mean that I won't have to pay any taxes at all?

It was a very long article. I missed the "get rid of" part. Can you point me to it?

Pity,  then I am not interested in going after the IRS

no name
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a health tip to share or a health question to ask?

Check out the Health Tips discussion board today!

Top Authors