THOSE THAT DEFEND THE HATE GROUPS MUST BELIEVE IN THEIR PHILOSOPHY

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THOSE THAT DEFEND THE HATE GROUPS MUST BELIEVE IN THEIR PHILOSOPHY

Message 11 of 29

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

right. that means the govt cant interfere. it says nothing about the consequences of that speech.

Wouldn't it also mean that it is legal for them to do so?  And if another group or anyone took action to prevent their right would be engaging in illegal activities....i.e. anti-fas going over to their permitted area for that?  Wouldn't that mean the leftist were institgators?

Yes. and antifa ( counter demonstraters too ) are willing to suffer the consequences of their actions. As these Nazi's are being outed they are complaining about it. and back pedaling. 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 29

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The title of this topic makes an invalid assumption. Can anyone point out any defenders of those hate groups??

Yes, the frauds who claim the issue is "freedom of speech"......

If I understand you, to defend freedom of speech (not the speaker) makes one a member of a hate group. I'm sure that is not what you intended so maybe you can expand on your theory. I could, but you usually don't understand.  Let's give it a try though.....

A group comes into town under fraudulant purposes.  They claim to the government that they are there to protest the legal moving of a statue.  But it's only a ruse you see?  It's actually the known hate groups, the KKK, the Nazi's, the White Nationalists and the Steve Bannon supported Alt-Right coming into town to "Unite-the-Right.  That's you, "rk".  They want to "unite" you, the Right, with other like-minded whites on the right.  On camera, they boast that they are coming into town to show those ***bleep*** that they are taking back the country; that they will kill those ***bleeps*** if they have to.  Not one mention about the statue.  On Friday night, again, not one word about the statue, but they chant "Jews won't replace us" and other derogatory hateful words.

The next day they show up armed in body armor, protected by shields, over 200 with loaded guns according to one of their organizers, they don't follow the agreement they had with the police and they intentionally enter an area they were prohibited from entering that's occupied by counter-protesters and a melee takes place.  The police regain control, the Governor calls a State of Emergency and therefore, the permit, again, obtained under false pretenses, is terminated.

But your side, the Righties, that are all united now, blame the JEW Government and the Leftists and are angry.....the now United Right mob attacks and beats a young male to near death, while another hate-filled member of the now, very united right, jumps in his car, revs up the engine, and speeds into a large group of innocent Americans killing one and injuring 19 more.

Now, we have a poster here who chooses to ignore all the facts and claims this whole issue is a freedom of speech issue.  Choosing to ignore the fact the permit was obtained under fraudulant purposes, ignoring the fact his team, showed up with loaded guns, body armor and shockingly, no signs about the statue.  Ignoring the FACT his team, the United Right, has caused their permit to be canceled by not following the instructions by police (a requirement) and entered the forbidden area.  NOTE:  THEY caused their Freedom of Speech to be silenced.  They disobeyed the police which initiated the melee which got the protest cancelled.

So the permit was a fraud and the posters argument is a fraud.  IMO, the "united right" is a fraud.

But hey, "rk", thanks for asking......

If not, let's move on.  Please do.....

Can't - your position is still somewhat vague. Hasn't been vague since day one.....some choose to just play ***bleep***   Seems like you have an urge to insult but are holding back.  For some, reality can be insulting, can't it, rk?

No ***beeping**** involved. I'm just trying to figure out your thinking about a coupla things:

1) If someone has a permit to rally, may they rally?

2) if they go beyond the limits of the permit, whose job is it to take corrective action - the police or the leftwing brownshirts?

3) Can one not defend the Constitutional rights to free speech without supporting the content of the free speech?

Now, dealing straight forward with those issues would be "reality".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 29

@MIseker wrote:

You are throwing names out and names of people who cannot engage with you here.

where have i seen someone do that?

If it is me you are talking about and I offended you, I apologize.

What happened was that one poster claimed (but without substantiation) that I agreed with Nazi thinking. Then another came up with a brilliant, "Yeah, me too". So I responded to them. 

So - back to you - do you think I an a Nazi sympathizer? If so, details as to why would be appreciated.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The title of this topic makes an invalid assumption. Can anyone point out any defenders of those hate groups??

If I understand you, to defend freedom of speech (not the speaker) makes one a member of a hate group. I'm sure that is not what you intended so maybe you can expand on your theory. I could, but you usually don't understand.  Let's give it a try though.....

A group comes into town under fraudulant purposes.  They claim to the government that they are there to protest the legal moving of a statue.  But it's only a ruse you see?  It's actually the known hate groups, the KKK, the Nazi's, the White Nationalists and the Steve Bannon supported Alt-Right coming into town to "Unite-the-Right.  That's you, "rk".  They want to "unite" you, the Right, with other like-minded whites on the right.  On camera, they boast that they are coming into town to show those ***bleep*** that they are taking back the country; that they will kill those ***bleeps*** if they have to.  Not one mention about the statue.  On Friday night, again, not one word about the statue, but they chant "Jews won't replace us" and other derogatory hateful words.

The next day they show up armed in body armor, protected by shields, over 200 with loaded guns according to one of their organizers, they don't follow the agreement they had with the police and they intentionally enter an area they were prohibited from entering that's occupied by counter-protesters and a melee takes place.  The police regain control, the Governor calls a State of Emergency and therefore, the permit, again, obtained under false pretenses, is terminated.

But your side, the Righties, that are all united now, blame the JEW Government and the Leftists and are angry.....the now United Right mob attacks and beats a young male to near death, while another hate-filled member of the now, very united right, jumps in his car, revs up the engine, and speeds into a large group of innocent Americans killing one and injuring 19 more.

Now, we have a poster here who chooses to ignore all the facts and claims this whole issue is a freedom of speech issue.  Choosing to ignore the fact the permit was obtained under fraudulant purposes, ignoring the fact his team, showed up with loaded guns, body armor and shockingly, no signs about the statue.  Ignoring the FACT his team, the United Right, has caused their permit to be canceled by not following the instructions by police (a requirement) and entered the forbidden area.  NOTE:  THEY caused their Freedom of Speech to be silenced.  They disobeyed the police which initiated the melee which got the protest cancelled.

So the permit was a fraud and the posters argument is a fraud.  IMO, the "united right" is a fraud.

But hey, "rk", thanks for asking......

If not, let's move on.  Please do.....

Can't - your position is still somewhat vague. Hasn't been vague since day one.....some choose to just play ***bleep***   Seems like you have an urge to insult but are holding back.  For some, reality can be insulting, can't it, rk?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 29

@MIseker wrote:

right. that means the govt cant interfere. it says nothing about the consequences of that speech.

Wouldn't it also mean that it is legal for them to do so?  And if another group or anyone took action to prevent their right would be engaging in illegal activities....i.e. anti-fas going over to their permitted area for that?  Wouldn't that mean the leftist were institgators?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 29

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Of course perhaps that pesky thing called the First Amendment to the Constitution should be done away with:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Note it says 'peaceably to assemble' along with freedom of speech.....that is what we defend along with the other two of the four freedoms FDR referred to. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 29

@MIseker wrote:

Who is that directed to?  And what names?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 29

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 29

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Of course perhaps that pesky thing called the First Amendment to the Constitution should be done away with:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Note it says 'peaceably to assemble' along with freedom of speech.....that is what we defend along with the other two of the four freedoms FDR referred to. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

THOSE THAT DEFEND THE HATE GROUPS MUST BELIEVE IN THEIR PHILOSOPHY

Message 20 of 29

"Do you really think that there is anyone here that believe in the philosophy of the Nazis and/or Kluxers?"

Yes

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors