Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THIS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF

Message 21 of 38

Trump dodged the draft and denigrated a tortured POW American war hero. Sadly, some veterans voted for him.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 38

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Many veterans voted for a gutless draft dodger.

Becoming a veteran does not automatically result in a significant increase one's IQ, nor does being a veteran automatically grant one the ability to distinguish the difference between being a trump supporter and being a patriot that puts the well being of one's country ahead of party and trump.

The fact that many veterans voted for Cadet Bonespurs is evidence that becoming a veteran doesn't increase intelligence or reasoning skills...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 38

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Isn't that off-topic?  But Trump isn't the only President who avoided the draft but went to Vietnam while in office.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 38

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 38

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Great points in your post. What ever happened to the Huge raise promised to our service personnel. Olderscout66, I thought Trump was taking care of them. 

Military pay raises come from Congress, not the President.  The pay scale for Coast Guard is separate from the military.

Protect trump at any cost !

Now that has nothing to do with my post.  I was just stating the facts in reply to the poster that military pay raises come from Congress, not the President, who ever he/she might be.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 38

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Great points in your post. What ever happened to the Huge raise promised to our service personnel. Olderscout66, I thought Trump was taking care of them. 

Military pay raises come from Congress, not the President.  The pay scale for Coast Guard is separate from the military.

Protect trump at any cost !

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 38

@alferdpacker wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Off topic!

Answering the poster...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 38

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Off topic!

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 38

@n566192l wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 38

Great points in your post. What ever happened to the Huge raise promised to our service personnel. Olderscout66, I thought Trump was taking care of them.  Do you or anyone else have any updates here. The small group I volunteer for is still helping out members of the Coast Guard and their families. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors