Explore your flexible work options with AARP's Flexible Work Online Expo from 2-5 p.m. ET Tuesday! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THIS MUST BE WHERE INDIVIDUAL-1 GOT HIS IMMIGRATION POLICY

Message 1 of 5

nctarheel,

I understand that several individuals once employees of Trump's Golf Course will be attending the State of The Union Address 😊.  Some where employed for over 15 years and recently let go. Problem with their paperwork. I hope they have great seats, I know they hired lawyers. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Insuring the integrity of one's border is hardly xenophobic except to the hate filled looking for something to whine about.

Are you still using the hate, hated, and haters triumvirate of programmed words that INDIVIDUAL-1 programmed his followers with in 2015 and 2016?

I have found that most INDIVIDUAL-1 supporters almost always use these words, almost like they can't hep themselves.

Since, "Insuring the integrity of one's border is hardly xenophobic..." is pure common sense, the rest of your response is without value.

As to the "hate filled" what else would drive someone to see "Insuring the integrity of one's border is hardly xenophobic..." as other logical and truthful?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@rk9152 wrote:

Insuring the integrity of one's border is hardly xenophobic except to the hate filled looking for something to whine about.

Are you still using the hate, hated, and haters triumvirate of programmed words that INDIVIDUAL-1 programmed his followers with in 2015 and 2016?

I have found that most INDIVIDUAL-1 supporters almost always use these words, almost like they can't hep themselves.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

THIS MUST BE WHERE INDIVIDUAL-1 GOT HIS IMMIGRATION POLICY

Message 5 of 5

As has been advertised over and over, one of the cable channels is running EVERY Law and Order, from its beginning to its end. These shows have, of course been re-run before, but I believe they are in order of original airing this time.

Anyway, I watched an episode titled, A NEW YORK MINUTE yesterday. Aside from the connection of New York to INDIVIDUAL-1, it was uncanny how much of the topic, dialogue, and characters can be correlated to INDIVIDUAL-1'S thoughts on immigration today.

First, there is a xenophobic group "COUNTRYMEN BORDERWATCH OF AMERICA" which defines itself as a "border defense group" or "citizen auxiliary". Didn't INDIVIDUAL-1 praise militias such as this?

The xenophobes that belong to this group are the central characters to this episode. During the dialogue, they state that:

(1) Illegals deplete food assistance and welfare programs.

(2) Illegals do the country a great disservice.

(3) Illegals number over 10 million.

(4) Illegals embed terrorists from other countries into the borders of the U.S..

(5) Illegals embed most of the drug traffickers.

and it goes on and on.... you get the idea.

Toward the end of the show, McCoy makes the following statement, Immigration reform is at an "ANY MEANS NECESSARY" level.

The Xenophobic Militia character responded, "YOU ARE NOT TERRIFIED TO SEE MORE BUILDINGS FALL?"

Isn't INDIVIDUAL-1'S use of fear mongering a central tenet to his Immigration Policy?

It is clear to me that this episode of LAW and ORDER indelibly etched into INDIVIDUAL-1'S brain the basis for his present immigration policy.

We know, from numerous sources, that he spends an inordinate amount of time in front of the TV as president. In fact, he shirks his duties in order to watch TV. There is no reason to believe that he hasn't always done this, no matter what his "occupation" was at the time.

This episode was 14 years ago, he considered running for President both before and after its airing. His dim intellect tells him that shows like LAW and ORDER reflect the REAL WORLD so it is quite possible that he patterned and grew his XENOPHOBIC-CENTERED Immigration Policy from this one seed.

Kudos
Views
Replies