Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE TO DO

Message 1 of 28

Here is what All American Patriots really need to do.................

1. Pelosi & Schumer Need to Go

2. Warren needs to be Downgraded from a Potential Prex Candidate in 2020

Pelosi & Schumer Lack the Stamina and Certainly the Courage to FIGHT DIRTY like Dishonest Don Trump and the GOP - they are getting their butts kicked daily and Schumer especially agrees with Trump at least half the time - and the rest if the time his comments and criticism are few and far in beween and totally ineffective

Warren and her Ridiculous Native American Claim is a Lightening Rod and will reduce the Democratic Nominee in 2020 to another Clinton Email & Server Clown Show

NOTE: There is hope

Black women leaders send letter accusing top Democrats of 'failure to protect' Maxine Waters

'We consider it an insult to characterise Ms Waters’ call for the exercise of our constitutional rights as uncivil and un-American'

Nearly 200 black women leaders have sent a letter addressed to top Democrats Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, expressing their grievances with the Democratic Party’s leadership’s ‘failure to protect’ Maxine Waters from attacks by Donald Trump and his supporters.

The letter, dated 3 July and signed by “Black Women Leaders and Allies”, took issue with the responses from Mr Schumer and Ms Pelosi regarding Ms Waters’ call for citizens to confront Trump administration officials about the “zero tolerance” immigration policy, which has separated thousands of children from their parents at the US-Mexico border. 

Ms Pelosi appeared to criticise comments made by Ms Waters during a weekend rally event in California last month. Ms Pelosi, the Democratic minority leader in the House, said Mr Trump’s “lack of civility” elicited responses that were “unacceptable" - a comment that was taken by many observers as a reference to Ms Waters’ rally speech. 

Likewise, Mr Schumer addressed Ms Waters’ rally during a speech on the Senate floor. He called her remarks “not American", after stressing the importance of treating “fellow Americans with civility and respect”. 

During the rally, Ms Waters encouraged her supporters to “show up” and “push back” on Trump administration officials in public spaces to demand immigrant children be reunited with their families.

THE FACTS 

This is What Waters Said - No Where is She Calling for Violence as the Trump Cult Lies About Daily

Schumer & Pelosi are Gutless - This Issue is a Perfect Example and if you need more they were the Top Democratic Leaders when Clinton was nominated and got Shellacked

“If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd,” she said according to video footage of the event. “And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere.

We've got to get the children connected to their parents.“

Ms Waters’ comments came amid recent confrontations involving Trump administration officials over family separations; White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders was turned away from a restaurant in Virginia and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was heckled while eating at a Mexican restaurant.

Source - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/maxine-waters-chuck-schumer-nancy-pelo...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 28

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

While the thing is a cartoon the cult of hatred keeps bringing up one of their favorite words "lie". Let's look at that. What is the lie in the cartoon? It should be obvious to any reasonable person that the Mueller investigation is simply a hunt for something to nail the President with. So, while the cartoon was simply a twist to Pelosi's silliness, there is much truth in it.

Ah yes, the Obama years. When we argued  about whether he deserved to receive the Nobel Peace Prize or if the Iran deal was fair. Now, under the Trump administration, we are debating over how well or poorly he can understand what little he reads. 

I would also point out that Mueller's investigation is to make sure the Trump Campaign did anything wrong.  The simple fact that it has resulted in so many indictments, guilty pleas, and plea deals would seem to indicate we have found something. Don't you think?

The full list of known indictments and plea deals in Mueller’s probe

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, pleaded guilty in October to making false statements to the FBI.

2) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December to making false statements to the FBI.

3) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted in October in Washington, DC on charges of conspiracy, money laundering, and false statements — all related to his work for Ukrainian politicians before he joined the Trump campaign. He’s pleaded not guilty on all counts. Then, in February, Mueller filed a new case against him in Virginia, with tax, financial, and bank fraud charges.

4) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case this year.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

It is hard to draw connectivity between the Mueller fishing expedition and the Nobel Peace Prize.

Based on your copy&paste, "fishing expedition" is accurate - nothing in there about the President or his campaign, only efforts to pressure people into giving Mueller something, anything to allow him to complete his assignment - "Get Trump'.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

While the thing is a cartoon the cult of hatred keeps bringing up one of their favorite words "lie". Let's look at that. What is the lie in the cartoon? It should be obvious to any reasonable person that the Mueller investigation is simply a hunt for something to nail the President with. So, while the cartoon was simply a twist to Pelosi's silliness, there is much truth in it.

Ah yes, the Obama years. When we argued  about whether he deserved to receive the Nobel Peace Prize or if the Iran deal was fair. Now, under the Trump administration, we are debating over how well or poorly he can understand what little he reads. 

I would also point out that Mueller's investigation is to make sure the Trump Campaign did anything wrong.  The simple fact that it has resulted in so many indictments, guilty pleas, and plea deals would seem to indicate we have found something. Don't you think?

The full list of known indictments and plea deals in Mueller’s probe

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, pleaded guilty in October to making false statements to the FBI.

2) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December to making false statements to the FBI.

3) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted in October in Washington, DC on charges of conspiracy, money laundering, and false statements — all related to his work for Ukrainian politicians before he joined the Trump campaign. He’s pleaded not guilty on all counts. Then, in February, Mueller filed a new case against him in Virginia, with tax, financial, and bank fraud charges.

4) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case this year.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 28

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

We have to do this to find out.jpgIs this what is know as "putting the cart before the horse?"

Why do you think “we” have to continually post lies here? That is what you were referring to isn’t it.

That's all that right wing trolls have.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 28

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

We have to do this to find out.jpgIs this what is know as "putting the cart before the horse?"

Why do you think “we” have to continually post lies here? That is what you were referring to isn’t it.

That's all that right wing trolls have.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 28

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I do not recall ever asking about the absolute accuracy of cartoons. If I did, point it out to me and I'll give you a 'scuse me.

I am trying to understand your point. "It is OK to lie as long as you do it in a cartoon"? When is it NOT ok to lie?  Based on Trump's record, I guess when he is asleep. 

Keep trying - I am confident you will get there.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

I do not recall ever asking about the absolute accuracy of cartoons. If I did, point it out to me and I'll give you a 'scuse me.

I am trying to understand your point. "It is OK to lie as long as you do it in a cartoon"? When is it NOT ok to lie?  Based on Trump's record, I guess when he is asleep. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 28

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

What lies?

Were you unable to see or unable to read the cartoon that started this thread?

It's a cartoon - is that what has your panties in a twist?

We have another topic where a poster claims that a Congressional report says the President lied. It doesn't, the topic is a lie, yet there is a battle royal going on trying to dodge the truth about that lie the topic is.

Now, if you want to have a hissy-fit over "continually post lies" - I think you are on the wrong topic.

You are the one who asked me “What lies?” so I answered you. If you didn’t want an answer why did you ask the question?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

What lies?

We have another topic where a poster claims that a Congressional report says the President lied. It doesn't, the topic is a lie, yet there is a battle royal going on trying to dodge the truth about that lie the topic is.

Now, if you want to have a hissy-fit over "continually post lies" - I think you are on the wrong topic.

You are the one who asked me “What lies?” so I answered you. If you didn’t want an answer why did you ask the question?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 28

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

What lies?

Kudos
Views