Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THIS IS HIGHER EDUCATION???????

Message 11 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

I rather enjoyed your review of one recent news report, one news report from 7 years ago, and one news report from 10 years ago.

Good attempt to 'whitewash' anything that would be detrimental to your claimed state of North Carolina, but it further indicates that you are more interested in stirring up dissension by going after another state...the reason you decline to reveal.

Seven years ago or yesterday, there is still plenty of dirty linen in your claimed state.  Your attempts to deflect any criticism shows your true purpose.   Why not Chicago which could be considered even racist with all the killings of Black youngsters without anything done to address it?  Or other cities or states?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 25

@Soosie wrote:

@nctarheel.......I had hoped you would post some about North Carolina. Here are some of my interests about N. C. What the heck is John Edwards doing after fathering a child with a woman while his wife was dying and he was running for President? How much is is paying for his haircuts these days?

Then, there is the woman who was in bed with her boyfriend while her son who had just celebrated his 3rd birthday lay freezing to death on the porch. Some in that area thought it OK because all kids get away some time. Law enforcement didn't and now her rump is arrested. Wonder what the plea will be to get her sorry self off. Didn't anyone tell her you put latches up high when you have young children? Didn't anyone tell her the child should come before a romp in the hay with her boyfriend?

Oh yes, I still follow the one where the woman killed and cut up the little girl who was disabled. That was after she sacrificed her to a couple of her boyfriends to rape. She wants out of prison. Perhaps, he could help to keep her in.

Yes, this does venture away from the great state of Texas. My purpose, if you do indeed live in N. C., watch and surf for news about the state of N.C. There is plenty to share.

Soosie

@Soosie,

I rather enjoyed your review of one recent news report, one news report from 7 years ago, and one news report from 10 years ago.

I will overlook that there was no thematic relationship between the three reports; just three disparate reports where one has nothing to do with the other. 

It was a wonderful attempt though.

While there may be plenty to share about North Carolina; there is one continuing theme that through RECENT news reports is reiterated over and over and over about the state of TEXAS.

That theme is the INSTITUTIONAL RACISM in the state of TEXAS. It runs rampant through all sorts of TEXAS institutions.

From the institutions of higher learning where professors mock BLACKS, to the students that threaten Chinese students, to parties mocking Mexicans without any regard for ethnic sensitivity. In the Legal Arena, from the deaths of BLACKS repeatedly at the hands of TEXAS Law Enforcement be it a 15 year old honor student, a BLACK female traffic citation recipient that went to jail and died under suspicious circumstances, to the BLACK college football player who was shot dead by a rookie cop for trespassing. Or the Justice system in TEXAS where a BLACK man is levied bail in the amount of 4 BILLION dollars. These things and more earn TEXAS its ranking as the #1 MOST RACIST STATE.

Again, three separate news reports that are so old that they have dust on them has no relationship to the RACIST ACTIVITIES that are happening frequently and presently in the state of TEXAS.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 25
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 25

Don't Texans say everything is bigger in Texas?    Well, then it would make sense that the Racist behavior is bigger there than anywhere else in this country and especially at religious places of education.

And then some complain about the information that is carried on the National News from the "everything is bigger in TX".     

While here, allow me to inject a bit of education to some who attempt to throw up a real straw-man distraction by bsing about Baylor Dental.    

Baylor School of Denistry is not part of Baylor, but the Texas AM system.

The College of Dentistry started over 100 years ago as the State Dental College, a privately operated three-year school with 45 students in its initial class.

In 1918 the school's operations were taken over by Baylor University and the school was renamed Baylor University School of Dentistry.

The State of Texas took over operations in 1971, creating a non-profit corporation and renaming the school Baylor College of Dentistry. In 1996, the College of Dentistry was placed under the auspices of the Texas A&M Health Science Center. On June 1, 2016 Texas A&M announced that as of August 1, 2016, the dental school would be officially renamed "Texas A&M College of Dentistry."

That bs. is getting pretty deep to try and stand tall for TX racism - especially when lies are used to bolster their rhetoric.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 25

@nctarheel.......I had hoped you would post some about North Carolina. Here are some of my interests about N. C. What the heck is John Edwards doing after fathering a child with a woman while his wife was dying and he was running for President? How much is is paying for his haircuts these days?

Then, there is the woman who was in bed with her boyfriend while her son who had just celebrated his 3rd birthday lay freezing to death on the porch. Some in that area thought it OK because all kids get away some time. Law enforcement didn't and now her rump is arrested. Wonder what the plea will be to get her sorry self off. Didn't anyone tell her you put latches up high when you have young children? Didn't anyone tell her the child should come before a romp in the hay with her boyfriend?

Oh yes, I still follow the one where the woman killed and cut up the little girl who was disabled. That was after she sacrificed her to a couple of her boyfriends to rape. She wants out of prison. Perhaps, he could help to keep her in.

Yes, this does venture away from the great state of Texas. My purpose, if you do indeed live in N. C., watch and surf for news about the state of N.C. There is plenty to share.

Soosie

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

Facts, not fiction.

But these are not tidbits as you say.

They are frequent and repetitive which reflects what type of culture is found acceptable on these campuses. In fact, some of these activities were allowed to continue until public outcry forced the administrations to take actions............ and then, of course, there are the professors who saw nothing wrong with mocking BLACKS.

Whatever floats your boat....

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 25
I have to say, I watched a documentary ab0ut the items AP posted.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 25

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Just the usual fiction.

A person on the east coast taking tidbits out of the internet news and blowing things out of proportion.

Facts, not fiction.

But these are not tidbits as you say.

They are frequent and repetitive which reflects what type of culture is found acceptable on these campuses. In fact, some of these activities were allowed to continue until public outcry forced the administrations to take actions............ and then, of course, there are the professors who saw nothing wrong with mocking BLACKS.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 25

@Soosie wrote:
@nctarheel.......I had hope. I looked at this title and thought maybe you were actually writing about something else. Oh well.

Soosie

Once again, your post is directed toward me personally rather than adding anything substantive to the discussion.

With that said, it is completely OFF TOPIC!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 25

@Soosie wrote:
@nctarheel.......I had hope. I looked at this title and thought maybe you were actually writing about something else. Oh well.

Soosie

Just the usual fiction.

I have personal knowledge that he is making a mountain of a molehill, as usual.  We have a member of our family, a Vietnamese-Chinese American who is a professor at the University in their Dental School of Medicine.  They had been trying to recruit her for over 20 years to accept the position.

A person on the east coast taking tidbits out of the internet news and blowing things out of proportion.

Kudos
Views