THIS IS AN ECONOMIC ADVISOR???????

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THIS IS AN ECONOMIC ADVISOR???????

Message 1 of 6

As my wife exclaimed, we have been waiting for that 100K/ year all our lives. doesnt me we arent doing ok given cost of living here. 

I only know a few making 100k.

1000$ is a pittance.  I can drive to niagra, probably or next trip, and it would be gone. The calif trip we took te grand daughter on was about 4k

I would rather see a thousand go to someone it makes a difference for..and i mean everyone. those making 25k/yr wont see that thousand. that can actually be a down payment on some housing here.

I feel bad for people making 100k and less that think they are wealthy..or even upper middle class. 

I suppose, comparitivly i was about that level for a few years, but, raising teens. 9 proms and 2 miss city. A couple years of College.Sports for the boys. yes priveledged..but its what it takes to send off the next generation felony free and able to do better than minimum  wage.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

This sort of nonsense really does make one wonder....they jerked his chain really hard and put his in the closet for standing up against the White Nationalist et al in Charlotte....and this is his explanation of why low and middle income people should get behind a  massive tax cut for the wealthy 10% of the nations people.      Is that the best the GOP can conjure up.    Surely Donald supporters are smarter than that....aren't they?

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

Oh, my.....somebody...re-issue the new smoked glasses......quick!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

And the opening assumption was that the 'typical' American family makes $100,000 a year................

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

You can bet he doesn't know the price of a gallon of milk or a loaf of bread.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

THIS IS AN ECONOMIC ADVISOR???????

Message 6 of 6

I am glad that I don't have the same Economic Advisor as THE PORCINE PRESIDENT.

Gary Cohn said the following in a briefing today:

"If we allow a family to keep another $1000 of their income, what does that mean? It means that they can renovate their kitchen, they can buy a new car, or they can take a family vacation."

As so often with THE PORCINE PRESIDENT'S comments, Cohn didn't exactly lie but he did shovel some bull excrement.

At the average cost of $23,000....... a family would have to save their $1000 for 23 years to start the kitchen renovation.

At the average cost of $34,000...... a family would have to save their $1000 for 34 years to get the new ride.

And, at an average of $5,000...... a family would only have to save their $1000 for 5 years to take the time off.

What a load of manure this administration shovels.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Jeopardy!® for AARP Tournament! Play now until Jan. 17 for a chance to win up to $500 from AARP. See Rules.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors