Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THIS EMPORER IS AS NAKED AS A JAY BIRD

Message 31 of 33

LOL...

Considering the syntax, it is just impossible to take this rant seriously.

It's another beautiful sunny day here in Florida on the homestead, try to enjoy your day.

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THIS EMPORER IS AS NAKED AS A JAY BIRD

Message 32 of 33

Emporer ... is that someone who is empowered to pour out fake news all day everyday, or what?

(Yes, the headline is as far as I got. No, I'm not going to read the article. No, I don't give a rip what spin the left has going this morning. No, I don't think you are a source of valid, balanced, fair or truthful data. Yes, I am heading off this morning to do some more winning. Smiley Happy)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

THIS EMPORER IS AS NAKED AS A JAY BIRD

Message 33 of 33

DATELINE: August 8, 2017

TRUMP THE CHUMP says:

"North Korea best not make threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen."

Since that threat, this moron of a president has given a killer dictator a world stage to establish legitimacy, has gotten no bodies of POW's or MIA's, has unilaterally discontinued military exercises with South Korea, has seen an increase in nuclear infrastructure in North Korea, and, of course, the torture, forced labor, and starvation still goes on as if nothing has happened.

DATELINE: Last Night's Tweet To Iran

TRUMP THE CHUMP says:

"Never ever threaten the United States again or you will suffer consequenses the likes of which few throughout history have ever seen before."

Based on his previous tweets, not only do the leaders of Iran know the EMPORER HAS NO CLOTHES but everyone does.

THIS EMPEROR IS AS NAKED AS A JAY BIRD!!!!!!

This buffoon still doesn't realize that he's "been had" by Kim Jong Un and is now setting himself up to "be had" by the leaders of Iran.

One must change an old adage for TRUMP THE CHUMP.............

It should now read......."Fool me once, shame on ME; fool me twice, shame on ME again."

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.