Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THIS EMPORER IS AS NAKED AS A JAY BIRD

Message 22 of 33

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

You know, from all your military experience, when a blowhard head of state like TRUMP THE CHUMP is exposed the first time, like Kim Yong Un has so deftly done, that the blowhard head of state is then made fun of for the rest of his days.

I'm not sure what the reference to military experience has to do with this type of discussion, and I do question your comment about Trump and "for the rest of his days."  Does that have some meaning?

It means that Trump is seen as a buffoon at best and as a runaway freight train at worst.

I would think your military experience would be of use in analyzing whether TRUMP THE CHUMP is a blowhard, an emperor without any clothes, and "naked as a jay bird" or whether he has the backing and support of his government, his cabinet, the Congress, and the appropriate agencies of the government such as the military, intelligence agencies, and such when he makes such ridiculous posts to twitter.

As to "for the rest of his days", this joker can't help himself when it comes to tweeting. He will "tweet" himself into removal from office one day.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 33

@nctarheel wrote:

You know, from all your military experience, when a blowhard head of state like TRUMP THE CHUMP is exposed the first time, like Kim Yong Un has so deftly done, that the blowhard head of state is then made fun of for the rest of his days.

I'm not sure what the reference to military experience has to do with this type of discussion, and I do question your comment about Trump and "for the rest of his days."  Does that have some meaning?

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 33

@Epster wrote:

Emporer ... is that someone who is empowered to pour out fake news all day everyday, or what?

Why yes, it is and, he's been doing it since he started to campaign...and his "people" lap it up.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 33

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

LOL...

@jimc91, I am glad that you are finally coming around.

Your comment that you are laughing out loud at TRUMP THE CHUMP'S tweet is EXACTLY what Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron, Theresa May, Pedro Sanchez, Sergio Mattarella, and all of our other NATO allies are doing.

Sad thing is that Kim Jong Un, Putin, Xi, and Rouhani are LOL also.

Did Kim, Putin, Xi, etc tell you that?

You don't think that after the TRUMP THE CHUMP/KIM YONG UN summit fiasco that any of those three are scared, do you @TxGrandpa2.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 33

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

LOL...

Your comment that you are laughing out loud at TRUMP THE CHUMP'S tweet is EXACTLY what Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron, Theresa May, Pedro Sanchez, Sergio Mattarella, and all of our other NATO allies are doing.

Did Kim, Putin, Xi, etc tell you that?

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 33

@jimc91 wrote:

LOL...

This president's only skill is acting like a buffoon.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 33

trump iran.jpg

Not fake news. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 33

@Epster wrote:

Emporer ... is that someone who is empowered to pour out fake news all day everyday, or what?

(Yes, the headline is as far as I got. No, I'm not going to read the article. No, I don't give a rip what spin the left has going this morning. No, I don't think you are a source of valid, balanced, fair or truthful data. Yes, I am heading off this morning to do some more winning. Smiley Happy)

@Epster, I am not sure what you were saying.... I didn't read your post above.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 33

Yup, my first thought when I read that tweet was "stable genius."   I'd link Randy Rainbow's latest hit on that topic, but it has foul language in it.   Smiley Very Happy    I highly encourage interested folks to google, though. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors