Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE WORLD IS APPALLED BY THE WORDS OF THIS MAN.

Message 81 of 104

Even this creep denounced Trump.

C86FA0D8-2D8A-4B39-8B5C-AB27B532EE7E.jpeg

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 104
Not posted...

As long as Trump fails, the left feels the country can go down with him. It's really that simple.

===================

Spot on...I see that on this board many times a day.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 104
rker posted..

This country is lost. We have lost ourselves, we have lost who we are, we have lost all of our beliefs.
This has been the most shameful event in the history of this country. perhaps it is time to act.

We need to contact all our representative and Senators and tell them how we all feel by this shameful event.
They need to know how shameful we feel as Americans,
This is not the time to sit down and do nothing. do what you can, to deal with the enormity of this situation

=============================

"This country is lost. We have lost ourselves, we have lost who we are, we have lost all of our beliefs."

You can not speak for me!

Your posts continue to show that because of your hate of Trump you have lost your ability to be objective.

I am glad that Trump is talking with Putin.....keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 104

F   for  no comments

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 104

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 104

@easyed598 wrote:

Succeed economically ? Have you checked your 401K?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------yes I have-up 9% YTD--Have you checked the Dow Jones today-Up over 25,000 again 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 104

Succeed economically ? Have you checked your 401K?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------yes I have-up 9% YTD--Have you checked the Dow Jones today-Up over 25,000 again 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 104

RKER WROTE-
Yes, we will see what Putin will want from us. an d what Trump has actually given that we don't know as of now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CARE TO SPECULATE FROM YOUR WISH LIST?----We got mueller team invited to Russia . Haven`t heard anything we given up.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 104

@gruffstuff wrote:

This  country is lost. We have lost ourselves, we have lost who we are, we have lost all of our beliefs.
This has been the most shameful event in the history of this country.  perhaps it is time to act.

We need to contact all our representative and Senators and tell  them how we all feel by this  shameful event.
They need to know how shameful we feel as Americans, 
This is not the time to sit down and do nothing. do what you can, to deal with the enormity of this situation 

Not unexpected though, we all knew Trump was Putin's poodle even before the election.

This is why the Russians worked so hard to get Trump elected. 

Did anyone expect anything different?

I didn't.

Russians have been meddling with elections as long as you can remember and so have the U.S. via the CIA. Both will continue to do so in the future!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 104

Please everyone  Just Act and Didn't  React.  We have started  a petition,  have posted on social media networks.  I am trying. I must say,  Trump meeting today was a slap in the face to ALL of us.  Our Service personal,  the 35 I know  are outragged...Nancy 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors