Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE WORLD IS APPALLED BY THE WORDS OF THIS MAN.

Message 71 of 104

@fangoh45 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

This  country is lost. We have lost ourselves, we have lost who we are, we have lost all of our beliefs.
This has been the most shameful event in the history of this country.  perhaps it is time to act.

We need to contact all our representative and Senators and tell  them how we all feel by this  shameful event.
They need to know how shameful we feel as Americans, 
This is not the time to sit down and do nothing. do what you can, to deal with the enormity of this situation 

If it was your man-Obama-you’d be jumping up-and-down clicking your heels for joy, claiming, what a peacemaker he is.  You left out a word in the topic, It should read, “the liberal world is apalled

Paul Ryan, John mcCain, Michael Steele, John Kasich, and  Newt Gingrich are NOT the liberal world .   

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 104

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

This  country is lost. We have lost ourselves, we have lost who we are, we have lost all of our beliefs.
This has been the most shameful event in the history of this country.  perhaps it is time to act.

We need to contact all our representative and Senators and tell  them how we all feel by this  shameful event.
This is not the time to sit down and do nothing. do what you can, to deal with the enormity of this situation 

Not unexpected though, we all knew Trump was Putin's poodle even before the election.

This is why the Russians worked so hard to get Trump elected. 

Did anyone expect anything different?

I didn't.

Russians have been meddling with elections as long as you can remember .  And that makes it OK for the POTUS to kiss Putin's butt????  Really?  And criticise and attack the US Intelligence community???  Trump apologists are a strange lot.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 104
rker's post..

@KidBoy2 wrote

You can not speak for me!

Your posts continue to show that because of your hate of Trump you have lost your ability to be objective.

I am glad that Trump is talking with Putin.....keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

-----------------------------------
Another American that thinks that Russia is a friend of the United States, and what does that has to do with what you think that has to do with my hate for Trump?
This is your country, This is what is happening. disregard my post and see. YOu are now siding with Russia. not with the Allies. yOU are now saying that whatever Russian wants to do is ok with you.

Don't blame me for what you think. You think is correct to be friendly with our enemies. that is fine with me, Remember this is your country

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry, you can not post what I think as you have no idea..to say you do says a lot ABOUT YOU!

FYI I am not siding with Russia..I am not saying whatever Russia does is OK with me..you saying that is telling!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 104

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Even this creep denounced Trump.

C86FA0D8-2D8A-4B39-8B5C-AB27B532EE7E.jpeg

But wait, some here claim it's only the Libs that are outraged!

LMOA!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 104

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist, it does't matter how low Trump sinks (as in today), his loyal Cult members will never criticize him about anything.

It truly is stunning!  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 104

@rker321 wrote:

If it was your man-Obama-you’d be jumping up-and-down clicking your heels for joy, claiming, what a peacemaker he is.  You left out a word in the topic, It should read, “the liberal world is apalled

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 104

@easyed598 wrote:

RKER WROTE-
Yes, we will see what Putin will want from us. an d what Trump has actually given that we don't know as of now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CARE TO SPECULATE FROM YOUR WISH LIST?----We got mueller (sic) team invited to Russia . Haven`t heard anything we (sic) given up.

Our leadership in the world.....our integrity....respect....and a bit of our democracy each day.  trump Cultists never considered this as "anything".

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

THE WORLD IS APPALLED BY THE WORDS OF THIS MAN.

Message 78 of 104

Centrist, it does't matter how low Trump sinks (as in today), his loyal Cult members will never criticize him about anything.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 104

@easyed598 wrote:

Typical topic response from RKER-She rather have a nuclear war with Russia than talk to them. She probably had this topic ready to go yesterday and this shows her Trump hating Bias and is no surprise to anyone.

Typical response from EZ....it's either a buffoon in office as President (trump) or nuclear war.  LOL!!!  Wow, how did we stay out of a nuclear war all this time???

Stunning that some STILL defend everything this moron says or does.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 104

@KidBoy2 wrote

Your posts continue to show that because of your hate of Trump you have lost your ability to be objective.

I am glad that Trump is talking with Putin.....keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Another American that thinks that Russia is a friend of the United States, and what does that has to do with what you think that has to do with my hate for Trump? 
This is your country, This is what is happening. disregard my post and see. YOu are now siding with Russia. not with the Allies. yOU are now saying that whatever Russian wants to do is ok with you. 

Don't blame me for what you think.  You think is correct to be friendly with our enemies. that is fine with me, Remember this is your country

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors