Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE WORLD IS APPALLED BY THE WORDS OF THIS MAN.

Message 61 of 104

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

I have no idea of what you think of believe , I only know what you post. YOu obviously are siding with Russia and with Trump and his words.

=======================

Another post about me that is NOT TRUE!!!!

How many times do have to tell you that you show you have no idea of what I think???

I do not think you understand what this means...I posted:..."I am glad that Trump is talking with Putin.....keep your friends close and your enemies closer".

Maybe you should elaborate. I think most people would take that to mean you are siding with Trump and Russia. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 104

@easyed598 wrote:

Temper wrote-Paul Ryan, John mcCain, Michael Steele, John Kasich, and  Newt Gingrich are NOT the liberal world .   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which of these Rhinos are running for office? All will be gone in two years or working for CNN or Msnbc like Michael Steele or in La La land.

Here you see the really far right enablers at work trying to make what their Dictator Trump did today seem ok for the USA. What it really did was help in the process of destroying the USA as we knew it, and making it to a clone of what NAZI Germany was under its Dictator. Putin is dancing as his servant Dictator Trump is at work. The Dictator Trump enablers are the most dangerous people in this country.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 104
rker posted..

I have no idea of what you think of believe , I only know what you post. YOu obviously are siding with Russia and with Trump and his words.

=======================

Another post about me that is NOT TRUE!!!!

How many times do have to tell you that you show you have no idea of what I think???

I do not think you understand what this means...I posted:..."I am glad that Trump is talking with Putin.....keep your friends close and your enemies closer".
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 104

@easyed598 wrote:

Temper wrote-Paul Ryan, John mcCain, Michael Steele, John Kasich, and  Newt Gingrich are NOT the liberal world .   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which of these Rhinos are running for office? All will be gone in two hatyears or working for CNN or Msnbc like Michael Steele or in La La land.

That is your big problem that you can't believe that many decent Republicans could be critical of Trump, By the way, they are not Rhinos and they are not even for re elections they are members of the Senate, and the HOuse. would you believe even Trey Gaudy criticized  Trump  YOu should stop paying attention to the market and pay more attention to the news today.  Newt, Mitch McConnell and Burr, and many prestigious Republication were appalled.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 104

DC5EF127-80C7-424A-9808-450BF7A72E42.jpeg

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 104

@easyed598 wrote:

Temper wrote-Paul Ryan, John mcCain, Michael Steele, John Kasich, and  Newt Gingrich are NOT the liberal world .   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which of these Rhinos are running for office? All will be gone in two years or working for CNN or Msnbc like Michael Steele or in La La land.

Lol. You are really delusional.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 104

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 104

@KidBoy2 wrote:

-----------------------------------
Another American that thinks that Russia is a friend of the United States, and what does that has to do with what you think that has to do with my hate for Trump?
This is your country, This is what is happening. disregard my post and see. YOu are now siding with Russia. not with the Allies. yOU are now saying that whatever Russian wants to do is ok with you.

Don't blame me for what you think. You think is correct to be friendly with our enemies. that is fine with me, Remember this is your country

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry, you can not post what I think as you have no idea..to say you do says a lot ABOUT YOU!

FYI I am not siding with Russia..I am not saying whatever Russia does is OK with me..you saying that is telling!

You can not speak for me!

I have no idea of what you think of believe , I only know what you post.  YOu obviously are siding with Russia and with Trump and his words. Not even very serious Republicans have been able not to repudiate what he has done today.

I don't

tell you what to do. I am simply answering your post, and yes, siding with Russia is Unamerican. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 104

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

This country is lost. We have lost ourselves, we have lost who we are, we have lost all of our beliefs.
This has been the most shameful event in the history of this country. perhaps it is time to act.

We need to contact all our representative and Senators and tell them how we all feel by this shameful event.
They need to know how shameful we feel as Americans,
This is not the time to sit down and do nothing. do what you can, to deal with the enormity of this situation

=============================

"This country is lost. We have lost ourselves, we have lost who we are, we have lost all of our beliefs."

You can not speak for me!

Your posts continue to show that because of your hate of Trump you have lost your ability to be objective.

I am glad that Trump is talking with Putin.....keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

There’s a difference between talking to Putin,  and throwing our intelligence officials under the bus. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

THE WORLD IS APPALLED BY THE WORDS OF THIS MAN.

Message 70 of 104

We didn't need Robert Mueller in Finland. Trump openly colluded with Russia in front of the entire world. Of course Trump Cult members are in denial, so they didn't witness what the rest of the free world saw today.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors