Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE WORLD IS APPALLED BY THE WORDS OF THIS MAN.

Message 51 of 104

The world is appalled by the scum who support trump.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 104

@rker321 wrote:

The  Lines  have been drawn  you are either with the United States or you are with Russia

As i have been saying all along, this has become an issue in which Americans need to make a decision.

Will they support their own country or will they be able to support a President that has made a pact of friendship with our enemy.
They will have to make a decision there is no other way.

Who drew those Lines? There are many nations in the world, the more we are in a talking, negotiation basis with the better. Are you looking for a return to the Cold War?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 104

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Temper wrote-Paul Ryan, John mcCain, Michael Steele, John Kasich, and  Newt Gingrich are NOT the liberal world .   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which of these Rhinos are running for office? All will be gone in two years or working for CNN or Msnbc like Michael Steele or in La La land.

Lol. You are really delusional.

Delusional is putting it mildly.

"Yeah, me too" - and you got your reward.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 104

@KidBoy2 wrote:

I do not think you understand what this means...I posted:..."I am glad that Trump is talking with Putin.....keep your friends close and your enemies closer".

Putin being our enemy. Understand?

Telling your enemy you agree with them over your own numerous intel agencies is not keeping them "closer" - it only emboldens them.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 104

@KidBoy2 wrote:

I do not think you understand what this means...I posted:..."I am glad that Trump is talking with Putin.....keep your friends close and your enemies closer".

I have no intention in criticizing your position  if that is what you think is best for your country. that decision's is yours and yours alone.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 104
rker posted..

The Lines have been drawn you are either with the United States or you are with Russia

As i have been saying all along, this has become an issue in which Americans need to make a decision.

Will they support their own country or will they be able to support a President that has made a pact of friendship with our enemy.
They will have to make a decision there is no other way.

===========================

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 104

The  Lines  have been drawn  you are either with the United States or you are with Russia

As i have been saying all along, this has become an issue in which Americans need to make a decision.

They will have to make a decision there is no other way.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 104

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Temper wrote-Paul Ryan, John mcCain, Michael Steele, John Kasich, and  Newt Gingrich are NOT the liberal world .   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which of these Rhinos are running for office? All will be gone in two years or working for CNN or Msnbc like Michael Steele or in La La land.

Lol. You are really delusional.

Delusional is putting it mildly.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 104

@fangoh45 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

This  country is lost. We have lost ourselves, we have lost who we are, we have lost all of our beliefs.
This has been the most shameful event in the history of this country.  perhaps it is time to act.

We need to contact all our representative and Senators and tell  them how we all feel by this  shameful event.
They need to know how shameful we feel as Americans, 
This is not the time to sit down and do nothing. do what you can, to deal with the enormity of this situation 

If it was your man-Obama-you’d be jumping up-and-down clicking your heels for joy, claiming, what a peacemaker he is.  You left out a word in the topic, It should read, “the liberal world is apalled

Most everyone in the world with sense is appalled, even many of your Republican elected officials, the Pentagon, etc.  To the contrary, if Obama had done the same thing I would not accept it. Also, you and others on the radical right would be calling him a traitor.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 104

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

This  country is lost. We have lost ourselves, we have lost who we are, we have lost all of our beliefs.
This has been the most shameful event in the history of this country.  perhaps it is time to act.

We need to contact all our representative and Senators and tell  them how we all feel by this  shameful event.
They need to know how shameful we feel as Americans, 
This is not the time to sit down and do nothing. do what you can, to deal with the enormity of this situation 

Not unexpected though, we all knew Trump was Putin's poodle even before the election.

This is why the Russians worked so hard to get Trump elected. 

Did anyone expect anything different?

I didn't.

Russians have been meddling with elections as long as you can remember .  And that makes it OK for the POTUS to kiss Putin's butt????  Really?  And criticise and attack the US Intelligence community???  Trump apologists are a strange lot.

Saying they are "a strange lot" is putting it far too nicely. Glad you're back Cent.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors