From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE WORLD IS APPALLED BY THE WORDS OF THIS MAN.

Message 41 of 104

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

Kidboy, you know quite well that only The Trump Followers think that Fox is a reliable news station, why are you surprised to see one of those people that happens to think what most people do.

=============================
I asked .. What are you talking about? Got a link?

And you post that rant that is just your opinion of FOX.

Do you even know what I asked?

FYI Its not just Trump followers that watch FOX News...FOX has news programs and they also have talk programs...just like MSNBC. Did you even know that?

I bet you don't know the one that I really hear and see every day. it is called NPR do you know what it is? Have you ever heard about that station?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 104
rker posted..

Kidboy, you know quite well that only The Trump Followers think that Fox is a reliable news station, why are you surprised to see one of those people that happens to think what most people do.

=============================
I asked .. What are you talking about? Got a link?

And you post that rant that is just your opinion of FOX.

Do you even know what I asked?

FYI Its not just Trump followers that watch FOX News...FOX has news programs and they also have talk programs...just like MSNBC. Did you even know that?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 104

@KidBoy2 wrote:
n566192l posted..

Can someone please explain to me.. Why in this day and time... FOX NEWS can air that trash. See if one only watch's that network, the Crap would seem to be the truth. The constant banging, higher pitched voices, lighting of Their Broadcasts seems very subliminal . Thanks everyone for the answers. Nancy

==========================

Answer what? You posted "Why in this day and time... FOX NEWS can air that trash."

What are you talking about? Got a link?

@KidBoy2 wrote:
n566192l posted..

Can someone please explain to me.. Why in this day and time... FOX NEWS can air that trash. See if one only watch's that network, the Crap would seem to be the truth. The constant banging, higher pitched voices, lighting of Their Broadcasts seems very subliminal . Thanks everyone for the answers. Nancy

Answer what? You posted "Why in this day and time... FOX NEWS can air that trash."

@KidBoy2 wrote:
n566192l posted..

Kidboy,  you know quite well that only  The Trump Followers think that Fox is a reliable news station, why are you surprised to see one of those people that happens to think what most people do.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 104
n566192l posted..

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 104

@rk9152 wrote:

Who drew those Lines? There are many nations in the world, the more we are in a talking, negotiation basis with the better. Are you looking for a return to the Cold War?

The response is not surprising. for an individual that the only allegiance that I know the poster will never break is with his hero Netanyahu  so anything that he has to say about the US  is simply words as far as he is concerned.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 104

@n566192l wrote:

Can someone please explain to me.. Why in this day and time... FOX NEWS can air that trash.  See if one only watch's that network,  the Crap would seem to be the truth.  The constant banging, higher pitched voices, lighting of Their Broadcasts  seems very subliminal . Thanks everyone for the answers. Nancy 

Why in this day and time... FOX NEWS can air that trash

WHY - Because there is a Audience..........................

Why is there a Audience - because Humans have been conditioned for Thousands of Years to BELIEVE in things for which there is no Proof - to even beleive in things where there is ample Scientifc & Mathmeatical Proof that what they are being led to beleive is IMPOSSIBLE

Who has perpetrated this Evil - Organized Religion - Organized Religious Cults

Before everyones Heads Explode - in no way am I suggesting there isn't something else we do not yet understand - but the current Stories offered by Every Existing Religious Cult in the World are simply disproven and the Leaders of these Cults are well aware they are lying

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 104

Well instead of  Helsinki  maybe the Surrender Summit,  was at Americasinki. Just a thought 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 104

Can someone please explain to me.. Why in this day and time... FOX NEWS can air that trash.  See if one only watch's that network,  the Crap would seem to be the truth.  The constant banging, higher pitched voices, lighting of Their Broadcasts  seems very subliminal . Thanks everyone for the answers. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 104

I only saw on creditable News Stations form all over the shear surprise of the Surrender Summit.  The new anchors where  shocked.  Anderson Cooper,  gave a total breakdown of the facts.  He even gave his personal views, after hearing the  Statements form Trump,  clearly just shocked. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 104

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

The  Lines  have been drawn  you are either with the United States or you are with Russia

As i have been saying all along, this has become an issue in which Americans need to make a decision.

Will they support their own country or will they be able to support a President that has made a pact of friendship with our enemy.
They will have to make a decision there is no other way.

Who drew those Lines? There are many nations in the world, the more we are in a talking, negotiation basis with the better. Are you looking for a return to the Cold War?

Most US Presidents do - "talk: - to the other Nations in the World.....................sometimes US Presidents use Words - sometimes to Convey the US Position - they use Economics, Missles and Manpower................................never in the History of the United States have we ever had a US President stand on Foreign Soil next to the Leader of a Foreign Adversary who has just attacked us and say 

he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible.

That what he said - those are his exact words

Those words in NO WAY convey - Negotiation - they are clear and irrefutable examples of Surrender & Capitulation

COLD WAR?

Trump doesn't have the Courage to Confront any Despot - never mind prosecute any kind of War - we saw his War Response in Syria - lobbing millions of Tax Payers Dollars into the Desert for no Strategic Purpose

We've seen his War Response in Afghanistan where to secure the possiblity of killing 50 Nomads with Taliban Ties - he sent Billions in Dollars of Stealth Bombers and Dropped millions of Dollars of 500# Bombs and had no credible damage assement conducted to see if he even hit or killed anyone

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors