From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE WORLD IS APPALLED BY THE WORDS OF THIS MAN.

Message 1 of 104

@CriticalThinking wrote:

We should change some words in the title of this thread from "The World" to anyone on the planet who is NOT a member of Comrade Trump's Cult.

Might as well change it. It is a fraud as it is so throwing your "Comrade" childishness in won't hurt.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

THE WORLD IS APPALLED BY THE WORDS OF THIS MAN.

Message 2 of 104

We should change some words in the title of this thread from "The World" to anyone on the planet who is NOT a member of Comrade Trump's Cult.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 104

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Surrendered what? Capitulated what? You are just sputtering.

Sorry Darling, but no one is to blame for your inability to understand. perhaps those terms and concepts have become too much to comprehend. but  I do understand because with age comes certain problems that we all have that are in a way normal in our age structure.

You missed that which you theoretically were responding to - "Surrendered what? Capitulated what? You are just sputtering".

You seem to have little understanding of international politics. Maybe you'd better stick to your fantasies about my religion.

Yes, oh noble Wan Kanobe.. you will guide me to the truth?

Sorry, can't do that. "Surrendered" and "capitulated" are not my words and my religion is your obsession.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 104

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Sorry Darling, but no one is to blame for your inability to understand. perhaps those terms and concepts have become too much to comprehend. but  I do understand because with age comes certain problems that we all have that are in a way normal in our age structure.

You missed that which you theoretically were responding to - "Surrendered what? Capitulated what? You are just sputtering".

You seem to have little understanding of international politics. Maybe you'd better stick to your fantasies about my religion.

Yes, oh noble Wan Kanobe.. you will guide me to the truth?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 104

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 104

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

Having been in this message board much too long. proves sometimes to be a disadvantage.
You see too much, you remember too much. I still remember the numerous posts regarding Obama and his vacations and how much the waste of tax payers money. and now, as if on cue.

We have a President that has broken all records in vacation spending thanks to the American public.
So as you can see. if simply a waiting game.
Let's continue with this story. and see how it ends.
I truly believe that the Trump Followers are ripe for believing if the Mueller investigation were to prove "collusion" for them to actually say "Collusion, what's that? come on ! not that great"

=============================

The Obama vacations....it was mostly about Ms Obama..her vacation to Europe with friends and her just having to leave one day before President Obama for their three week long Christmas vacation in Hawaii ...Ms Obama took a separate plain at taxpayers expense instead of waiting one day and going on AF One.

Its good that we remember things.

There have been many posts about Trump and his many trips. That is good and that is what this board is about.

There you go with the incessant 'Obama vacations' thing, you used to post about it non-stop. Funny how trump has spent more in one year on golf vacations than the Obama family spent in two full terms. Got anything to say about that? You shouldn't because there is no defense.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 104

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 104

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Typical topic response from RKER-She rather have a nuclear war with Russia than talk to them. She probably had this topic ready to go yesterday and this shows her Trump hating Bias and is no surprise to anyone.

What GOPers do not seem to grasp is their gutless leader is chosing to surrender without a fight, on whatever terms Putin dictates.

The notion that opposing der Trumper's total capitulation before the new Czar of all the Russias somehow invites a War is too absurd to discuss further. Seems Putin got an entire kennel of poodles (nee' the GOP) more than willing to roll over and play dead for him.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 104

Thank you Olderscout66

I get so lost with all the terms being used by the 🐶 owners.  The disgust,  and just  nonsensical  crap from  Our  Commended and Chief is very clear on the Service personal faces.  Remember,  I have Seal and Ranger and some kind of computer wiz's dogs over.  Some Bird guy.  Oh sorry  full Bird. Just shameful. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 104

@n566192l wrote:

I am not a drama 👑, but I do know that video feed from The Goat locker,  some part of a sub,  Is showing me that our Service Personal,  where not Happy with the News footage of Their Commander and Chief. Nancy 

"The Goat Locker" is aka Chief's Quarters (where the old goats hang out?) and small wonder those who have dedicated their lives to DEFENDING our Nation would be troubled by a WussyPOTUS who is the personal property of Tsar Vlad the Stumpy.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors