AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE WORLD IS APPALLED BY THE WORDS OF THIS MAN.

Message 11 of 104

@easyed598 wrote:

Typical topic response from RKER-She rather have a nuclear war with Russia than talk to them. She probably had this topic ready to go yesterday and this shows her Trump hating Bias and is no surprise to anyone.

What GOPers do not seem to grasp is their gutless leader is chosing to surrender without a fight, on whatever terms Putin dictates.

The notion that opposing der Trumper's total capitulation before the new Czar of all the Russias somehow invites a War is too absurd to discuss further. Seems Putin got an entire kennel of poodles (nee' the GOP) more than willing to roll over and play dead for him.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 104

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump's behavior and words have to be one of the most humiliating moments for Americans in our lifetime.

Unfortunately, is not like that in reality. so many Americans really believe that Trump is really doing great and really he is on the right track.

I cannot explain their beliefs because it may be that if they retreat they may think that others may think that they are Liberals. which is in their world the worse thing that you could  call them.

Others know better but are taking advantage of all of  this.
It is so bad that this country has become so divided that is going to take very serious happenings to really make many see the dangers of what this Administration   i s doing.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

THE WORLD IS APPALLED BY THE WORDS OF THIS MAN.

Message 13 of 104

Trump's behavior and words have to be one of the most humiliating moments for Americans in our lifetime.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 104

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Because it has a lot to do with you You an BIBI  go to temple together in spirit. but that wasn't the question. or the answer is for you too difiicult to say? 

I checked again with Sister Mary Catherine and she is still confused by your words - as am I. Just what is your point?

Hey, he is going to invite  Putin to come to the white house in Sept or Oct. right before the elections, Perhaps he will speak in front ot the House and Senate.

Hey, how does Bibi invite anyone to the WH.
All of you Trump Followers  are going to see what this President is capabel of in a very short time. I hope that none of you realizes how much of  a chump, you all have been,

My "indoctrination" or possibly, "political education" goes back at least as far as Barry Goldwater. Now, I suppose in the cosmic view of things that could be considered "a very short time" but in the more contemporary view - not so much
You all got indoctrinated and you  didn't even noticed.

Considering the opposition from all sides, I am impressed with what our President has been "capabel" of. And that is not "indoctrination" - it is "observation".

How does Sister Mary Catherine having an illicit multiple way affair with the Rabbi, his wife, and son affect her credibility?

Obviously, that's a traditional and ordinary every day republican/conservative/trump supporter moral/ ethical practice - but does it adversely affect her credibility?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 104

@rker321 wrote:

Because it has a lot to do with you You an BIBI  go to temple together in spirit. but that wasn't the question. or the answer is for you too difiicult to say? 

I checked again with Sister Mary Catherine and she is still confused by your words - as am I. Just what is your point?

Hey, he is going to invite  Putin to come to the white house in Sept or Oct. right before the elections, Perhaps he will speak in front ot the House and Senate.

Hey, how does Bibi invite anyone to the WH.
All of you Trump Followers  are going to see what this President is capabel of in a very short time. I hope that none of you realizes how much of  a chump, you all have been,

My "indoctrination" or possibly, "political education" goes back at least as far as Barry Goldwater. Now, I suppose in the cosmic view of things that could be considered "a very short time" but in the more contemporary view - not so much

Considering the opposition from all sides, I am impressed with what our President has been "capabel" of. And that is not "indoctrination" - it is "observation".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 104

Just look at the current cover of Time magazine.  The  cover sounds it all.  Please  post. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 104

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 104

@rker321 wrote:

How  about this question

How do you feel about what Putin would like to do. He apparently is seeking to have the former US Ambassador to Russia to be interviewed by the Russian Intelligence.

How about this question (Sister Mary Margaret asked me to inquire) what has Bibi to do with the topic or me?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 104

How  about this question

How do you feel about what Putin would like to do. He apparently is seeking to have the former US Ambassador to Russia to be interviewed by the Russian Intelligence.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 104

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

How does your Israeli fantasy figure into the topic?

Ever since your hero Netanyahu  and Putin seem to have become BFF's   I imagine that you should be in hog's  heaven.

I showed your post to Sister Mary Margaret over at the Temple Torah school and it confused her.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22