Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE TRUTH HAS MANY MAEANINGS!!!!

Message 11 of 13

@rker321 wrote:

We all need to thank Rudy Juliani for this amazement statement.  Now we finally have a definition of what is TRURH
If Truth has many meanings does that mean that your Truth is different for mine ?
What is your definition of Truth!!!!
Is it possible for many to answer that question?

Fascinating, isn't it?  Attributing names to the culpable may have consequences. 

I, personally, have come to the conclusion that 'truth is immutable', independant of anything and anybody.  Not my idea...started a long, long time ago, I just bought into it because it seems to me it is one of those self-evident things. 

Too bad so many play fast and loose with truth.  Ah, well.  Arrogance is an affliction widely shared.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE TRUTH HAS MANY MAEANINGS!!!!

Message 12 of 13

I have no idea who this Juliani person is or why we should care what he/she/it says. But I did try to find the context of, "THE TRUTH HAS MANY MAEANINGS" via google and came up empty.

Possibly you could supply more information.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

THE TRUTH HAS MANY MAEANINGS!!!!

Message 13 of 13

We all need to thank Rudy Juliani for this amazement statement.  Now we finally have a definition of what is TRURH
If Truth has many meanings does that mean that your Truth is different for mine ?
What is your definition of Truth!!!!
Is it possible for many to answer that question?

Kudos
Views
Replies