AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE TRUTH HAS MANY MAEANINGS!!!!

Message 1 of 13

@gruffstuff wrote:

“Truth is relative,” Giuliani tells the Post. “They may have a different version of the truth than we do.”

That it?

Thank you for your help in btinging here what I had been trying to say. of course Rk is the king of having alternative truths. or versions of the truth. He has very littel idea of what is a truth estament.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Sorry Rk  I didn't make it up I did see it  and perhaps it was Fox or in any of the interviews that he has given. but again.
Why is it the you polute this thread with yuour non answers? Whch is the question in this threaD?

Alternately, why do you pollute it with things you make up?

Another Alternate Fact by Rk  Another poster also verified what I said and what he said about the NfL players darling everyone  of course not you.  but it doesn't matter became  i don't think you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your rear end. Everyone laughs at  you , you have completely lost all credibility and validity in any of your posts 

Evem Scout  doesn't bathers to answer your posts. specially after you accused him of something that he never said.

Sorry dear but your posts  are a lost cause. and the only thing that you can do these days is insult people but your insults can't  reach me. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

@rker321 wrote:

We all need to thank Rudy Juliani for this amazement statement.  Now we finally have a definition of what is TRURH
If Truth has many meanings does that mean that your Truth is different for mine ?
What is your definition of Truth!!!!
Is it possible for many to answer that question?

See

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashomon

"The actors kept approaching Kurosawa wanting to know the truth, and he claimed the point of the film was to be an exploration of multiple realities rather than an exposition of a particular truth."

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

“Truth is relative,” Giuliani tells the Post. “They may have a different version of the truth than we do.”

That it?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

Sorry for the sad state of affairs rker321. You are being attacked and criticized by  fellow Republican's because you are a Moderate Republican who demands honesty and integrity. Man how far right can they go wrong ?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

@rker321 wrote:

Sorry Rk  I didn't make it up I did see it  and perhaps it was Fox or in any of the interviews that he has given. but again.
Why is it the you polute this thread with yuour non answers? Whch is the question in this threaD?

Alternately, why do you pollute it with things you make up?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

@rker321 wrote:

Sorry Babe,  but my misspelling of the new atty for Trump Rudy Julianni  does not ina any case diminishes what I said.

Yes, there are many videos in which he recently said those word. and if you think that I am now going to waste my time in looking for them  NO>

Beside what is the meaning or Truth for you that is the question. Of course it would be the very first time in this message board that you will actually answer a direct question. so please don't brother and let others put their posts if they want to.

Got it - you made it up, at least google never heard of it. And, as to your "many videos" - I asked youtube and they said that they have no idea what you are talking about.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13
The truth is most likely the opposite of what ever Gulliani & or Lawyers or the Trump camp has to say. That is the truth. They tell so many lies they themselves don 't know what the truth is. I think a GOOD Dictionary would help, they could look up truth and lying.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

Sorry Babe,  but my misspelling of the new atty for Trump Rudy Julianni  does not ina any case diminishes what I said.

Yes, there are many videos in which he recently said those word. and if you think that I am now going to waste my time in looking for them  NO>

Beside what is the meaning or Truth for you that is the question. Of course it would be the very first time in this message board that you will actually answer a direct question. so please don't brother and let others put their posts if they want to.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors