With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE TRUMP- PALIN CAMPAIGN MOTTO

Message 1 of 5

Correct - that's a wonderful thing for the majority - you know, the sane and rational citizens.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

The IQ of the DT/SP followers is near negative numbers.  

Proof: - when the duo were in OK - SP used her 2008 line:  Drill baby Drill.    

Am I the only one who is watching the price of oil - it is so low that companies are going bankrupt, companies cut investment spending last year and predict that investment in oil will stay low thru 2017.  

The meme is so stupid - she wants oil pumped at a financial losl - great for who?   

Am I the only one that is watching Steel Mills in the US and globally shut down because there is no infrastructure plans.   

Am I the only one watching that even Rail is decreasing because there is so little crude being pumped in North Dakota. 

Her meme is a shout out to make the country go bankrupt....and the followers are so stupid that they applaud.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

For the life of me, I cannot understand any of your posts. We should be hailing Allelujah. with any of this, and you are complaining?

this is the best thing that has happened to the Demcratic elections. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Their voices combined...I'd rather be set upon by hyenas...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

THE TRUMP- PALIN CAMPAIGN MOTTO

Message 5 of 5

YOU'RE FIRED - I QUIT

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Replies